Not sure if this was posted previously, but Mental Floss did a list of Internet food hacks...of which this oreo related moment at 4:47. for some reason the embed to the time point didnt work, just forward to it.

I think I have Oreo on the brain as I am absolutely avoiding sweets as much as possible.

This at my local Target, which is wonderfully empty today.

eny4ahyj.jpg
Mint oreos, yes please!

I need me some candy cane oreos. Peppermint + Chocolate = Delicious

I'm with you on this one.

WNY Grab Bag Gift Idea!

If you put that in a gift bag, there may be a brawl.

I pick up some for us to eat while we are playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just tried a candy cane one at a Waking Dead party... first... I'm weak. (But I did stop at one.)

Second... O M G. That might be my favorite Oreo ever.

I'm working from home tomorrow. Might have to go on a mission to the Super market.... for science....

You mustn't bring the whole bag of Oreos to the couch.

At the local CVS I stumbled across these two new versions. (New to me anyways.) Left the store a little disturbed by the Triple Double. Ice Cube will have to add this to his remix of "It Was a Good Day."

by
ugeruhaz.jpg

D. I thought you lived in a progressive city brah, dems been out for a minute....lol

D. I thought you lived in a progressive city brah, dems been out for a minute....lol

I've probably been walking by those bad boys for months just never noticed 'em!

The white Christmas ones are out for the holidays . Time to stock the pantry. Very hard to keep them so long between wifey and the kid. Oreos and the Peek frean cookies with the chocolate inner and shell are pretty much the only cookies I will eat.

Has anyone been able to find the candy cane oreos? I keep looking..

Still no luck here.

Damn.. Going to try a few other places tomorrow to see if I can find them. Wegmans has every other Oreo, just the Candy Cane

Gave my 20 month old granddaughter her first Oreo last and was just stunned when she twisted it apart and starting eating the icing and then ate the cookie. Must be a DNA thing!

Gave my 20 month old granddaughter her first Oreo last and was just stunned when she twisted it apart and starting eating the icing and then ate the cookie. Must be a DNA thing!

Now that's something, Oreo Pro at 20 months, lol.

...and so the teacher becomes the student...

Oreos are so useful!
m2_Upload1.jpg

Back