Original Penguin Golf Pants

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Since the relaunch of the OP golf lineup, some of their stuff has fallen under the radar. I recently picked up a pair of their golf pants and they are exceptional. Good finish, washed 4-5 times already with no issues.

Waist fit is true to size. Length is true to size.
They are not baggy in the thigh section like way too many pants are nowadays to look like MC Hammer Pants (looking at you Nike).
Fantastic fit and I am going to search for a few others.

Never heard of them but looking at the website look like some nice ones. Might have to check them out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since the relaunch of the OP golf lineup, some of their stuff has fallen under the radar. I recently picked up a pair of their golf pants and they are exceptional. Good finish, washed 4-5 times already with no issues.

Waist fit is true to size. Length is true to size.
They are not baggy in the thigh section like way too many pants are nowadays to look like MC Hammer Pants (looking at you Nike).
Fantastic fit and I am going to search for a few others.

So is that true to size in a straight or classic fit? Definitely not slim/tailored?

• Admin
  • Admin
So is that true to size in a straight or classic fit? Definitely not slim/tailored?

I would say closer to tailored than slim and classic. Sadly most brands TM, Matte, Link Soul, etc struggle with the tailored style because they make the waist a bit too tight and it tapers quickly. I was so surprised to see OP hit the mark. As good as the Jackpot line from PUMA that is so good.

That is their non-Golf line. The golf line is more tech materials and really well done.

Thanks for the clarification. These pants have the small "golf" pocket below the main pocket on the right side. I pass on all shorts/pants with this feature. Don't need a separate pocket for tees and/or ball marks.

• Admin
Thanks for the clarification. These pants have the small "golf" pocket below the main pocket on the right side. I pass on all shorts/pants with this feature. Don't need a separate pocket for tees and/or ball marks.

Yeah I am not a cargo shorts/pants person personally.

That’s a huge departure from last years stuff, which was very slim cut for the shorts. It also has a short inseam. Sounds like great changes

That’s a huge departure from last years stuff, which was very slim cut for the shorts. It also has a short inseam. Sounds like great changes

yeah I have a pair of their shorts from last year. Agree on too slim and too short of inseam. I believe now they are offering multiple lengths for inseam.

yeah I have a pair of their shorts from last year. Agree on too slim and too short of inseam. I believe now they are offering multiple lengths for inseam.
I was a fan of the OP designs and shirts last year (more on that soon) but if they make good pants too, that a great addition

I was a fan of the OP designs and shirts last year (more on that soon) but if they make good pants too, that a great addition

Me too. I dont have any tops from this year, but these pants will have me ordering more I think.

Funny how whats old is new. I wish I had kept some of my old" Original" Original Penquin shirts. Think it skews younger.

Cmon Saints. Headhunting with the helmet.
Hope that dude is kicked out of the game.

I'm a big fan of the OP clothing. Years ago when I worked at a sporting goods store we sold some casual OP clothes and I picked up quite a bit. It's a little spendy for me these days but they have a lot I like.

I'm a big fan of the OP clothing. Years ago when I worked at a sporting goods store we sold some casual OP clothes and I picked up quite a bit. It's a little spendy for me these days but they have a lot I like.

Keep your eye on the sale on their site. The everyday golf pant is already on sale and might go to clearance or marked down further.

Reactions: KEV
Pics of them on our or didn't happen

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Own a few OP shirts they are very comfortable with nice style. Been meaning to add pants to the whole look .

Okay I’m officially loving these. Going to pick up a couple more colors.

Okay I’m officially loving these. Going to pick up a couple more colors.
What's your build and waist/length I want to make sure I order the right size I hate buying pants online but these I have to, thanks

What's your build and waist/length I want to make sure I order the right size I hate buying pants online but these I have to, thanks

I wear a 34x32 and I have skinnier legs than torso, but waist size is dead on and they taper in the thigh a tiny bit.

Back