Orlando area June 13th or possible 14

Tadashi both courses look beautiful!

I'm not sure if anyone else is up for it but 36 holes?

If we start early enough and it wont break the bank I could maybe make it work but I dont want to get ahead of myself. I'm just excited to lock down 18 holes with some THP'ers!

I had meetings in Celebration today, and the golf course looked to be in very good shape.

Going to meet up with Tadashi's guys at Edwin Watts when they open Tuesday morning and got a great deal on golfnow for Waldorf at 1pm Tuesday afternoon. I fully expect to be gaming a new driver at that time and hopefully will have it dialed in by Thursday. Can't wait to meet you guys.

have fun during your fitting and your round.

Going to meet up with Tadashi's guys at Edwin Watts when they open Tuesday morning and got a great deal on golfnow for Waldorf at 1pm Tuesday afternoon. I fully expect to be gaming a new driver at that time and hopefully will have it dialed in by Thursday. Can't wait to meet you guys.

I hit the range tonight to get some practice in.

I updated the first post with a list of players.

I'm gonna ask the wife's uncle if he would like to join us.

Anybody else up for playing on the 13?

I updated the first post with a list of players.

I'm gonna ask the wife's uncle if he would like to join us.

Anybody else up for playing on the 13?

I guess you are trying to avoid my hugs, but I said I'm in.

Man this week cant get over any quicker, we are ready to hit the road. I have been watching the weather and I hope they are as lousy at predicting Orlando weather as they are about predicting Knoxville weather. Not happy about the rain chances.

My wife's uncle is out for thursday but would be interested in a round on sunday.

My wife's uncle is out for thursday but would be interested in a round on sunday.

Got to Orlando about noon today and have seen nothing but rain. Need this gone ASAP. Looking forward to Thursday!

Giving this one a bump incase anyone else is interested in playing!

Got to Orlando about noon today and have seen nothing but rain. Need this gone ASAP. Looking forward to Thursday!

I hope the weather clears up!

Any idea on which course Freddie?

I hope the weather clears up!

Any idea on which course Freddie?

The weather has been great the past two days. Looking forward to meeting Freddie's guys at EW tomorrow and picking up a new boom stick. Looking more forward to 18 at Waldorf afterwards.

The weather has been great the past two days. Looking forward to meeting Freddie's guys at EW tomorrow and picking up a new boom stick. Looking more forward to 18 at Waldorf afterwards.

Have fun at your fitting and your round!

Cars loaded and we are hitting the road!

Im going to try my best to do something about this. After being gone from the office for a week and spending 13 hours on the road today, I have a bit of catching up to do tomorrow.

Cars loaded and we are hitting the road!

Be safe, I played Waldorf today and had one weather delay but got my round in without major weather issues. So far the theme this week is rain around 4pm...

Im going to try my best to do something about this. After being gone from the office for a week and spending 13 hours on the road today, I have a bit of catching up to do tomorrow.

Would love for you guys to make it!

Never played the Waldorf, but heard some great things about it. Sorry to hear you're in the typical FL summer weather routine though!

What days are you boys planning in playing?

Would love for you guys to make it!

GG is definitely out, but I am a maybe. I dont know why I thought this was on a Saturday, but being Thursday after gone for a week makes it a little difficult since its not a quick 4 hour round, but rather a 90 minute drive up, 4 hours to play golf and then 90 minute drive back. Had I not been gone, its a no brainer, but I am definitely only a maybe right now because I just am not sure I have a full day to give up rather than a half day.

Never played the Waldorf, but heard some great things about it. Sorry to hear you're in the typical FL summer weather routine though!

the facilities were top notch thats for sure. I walked in the bathroom and was almost too afraid to use it...it was so nice. the course was in good shape but they were laying a ton of sod around the greens and the greens were slower than I expected them to be. However, they treat you like royalty and were some of the nicest people I have met at a course. I got on for $33 on golfnow as well. I avoided the $14 burger but did enjoy my $3 bag of chips...all that awesomeness comes at a price

Funny thing about the weather, it does the same thing in Knoxville during the summer. the humidity gets so high around 5pm that it has no choice but to pour for about an hour.

What days are you boys planning in playing?

Thursday

GG is definitely out, but I am a maybe. I dont know why I thought this was on a Saturday, but being Thursday after gone for a week makes it a little difficult since its not a quick 4 hour round, but rather a 90 minute drive up, 4 hours to play golf and then 90 minute drive back. Had I not been gone, its a no brainer, but I am definitely only a maybe right now because I just am not sure I have a full day to give up rather than a half day.

Understandable. The fact you would even be a "maybe" after all that driving and working is impressive enough. I just want to sleep for 2 days after a little 10 hour drive home.

I will be safe fellas and thanks!

JB I understand, hope you can make it though!

the facilities were top notch thats for sure. I walked in the bathroom and was almost too afraid to use it...it was so nice. the course was in good shape but they were laying a ton of sod around the greens and the greens were slower than I expected them to be. However, they treat you like royalty and were some of the nicest people I have met at a course. I got on for $33 on golfnow as well. I avoided the $14 burger but did enjoy my $3 bag of chips...all that awesomeness comes at a price

33 bucks?! Holy cow that's a great rate too

What's the plan guys

Back