Orlando area June 13th or possible 14

I'm in Oviedo, staying with family

I have never played Celebration, but I have heard that course can get packed and then be very slow. If you are one of the first tee times out it shouldn't be bad though, and I have heard it's a ton of fun. Plus we are out of season so it shouldn't be so bad, but I just wanted to make sure and let you know that I have heard it gets very busy.

I have never played Celebration, but I have heard that course can get packed and then be very slow. If you are one of the first tee times out it shouldn't be bad though, and I have heard it's a ton of fun. Plus we are out of season so it shouldn't be so bad, but I just wanted to make sure and let you know that I have heard it gets very busy.

It was busy when I played it last, but before 8 I would imagine pace of play shouldn't be too bad.

Unfortunately the 7:25 tea time went away, so I booked the 7:17 unlimited play w/ range balls and lunch. Still bring cash, I will try to get all 3 at the resident rate at 39 if we can. If not it'll be 59.

Unfortunately the 7:25 tea time went away, so I booked the 7:17 unlimited play w/ range balls and lunch. Still bring cash, I will try to get all 3 at the resident rate at 39 if we can. If not it'll be 59.

Thanks wake!

Awesome thanks! Ill have cash in hand either way. See you guys there!

Hey fellas I plan on coming early to warm up. I will have a big ole Wilson staff bag

Hey fellas I plan on coming early to warm up. I will have a big ole Wilson staff bag

I should be there by 6:30, I'll have my 2013 Albatross Club hat on FTW!

I should be there by 6:30, I'll have my 2013 Albatross Club hat on FTW!

I won't be, I'm going to try to get there by 7, but don't be surprised if I go from the bag drop to the first tee, that's my style.

You guys have a blast and I will be there in spirit.
So jealous of you guys.

I won't be, I'm going to try to get there by 7, but don't be surprised if I go from the bag drop to the first tee, that's my style.

ha, then it will be like some of the guys I usually play with back home...no worries! I just want to get on the range and blast this new Xhot driver before we play.

ha, then it will be like some of the guys I usually play with back home...no worries! I just want to get on the range and blast this new Xhot driver before we play.

I was going to show up early if my new clubs showed up today, but they didn't. I will show up and blast my first tee ball down the center of the fairway. If I don't? BREAKFAST BALL(S)!!!

This will be awesome to see your second round with the new boom stick!
I was going to show up early if my new clubs showed up today, but they didn't. I will show up and blast my first tee ball down the center of the fairway. If I don't? BREAKFAST BALL(S)!!!

BB's for the win!

it will be my first round with the new stick and it will either be aw-some or aw-ful!

I should be there around 7- tee time is under Austin wade

Have fun out there fellas

Have fun guys, I have a breakfast meeting and a 1030 meeting with one of bigger clients. I want to join but can't, sorry.

Bump it up for an awesome day of golf. Really appreciate meeting up with you guys and hacking it around. Hope we can meet up at an invitational sometime! Thanks again.

Dustin, Sparks(I'd butcher your name spelling it) and Steve(hopefully you join) it was a great day of golf fellas! The weather was awesome(second round was a bit toasty).

Wade and Sparks you to two have some game! Wade watching you smash Sparks XHOT pros was awesome! It was like watching a kid at a candy store "can I hit them again!" You hit those things a mile. Sparks when you get that driver dialed in you'll be laughing every time you hit check on golflogix.

I watched in awe as Sparks hit double bending drive after double bending drive. I have never seen the phenomenon that he kept producing. I literally watched the ball come off his driver and with in 20 yards the ball would draw left then before it hit its apex it would fade. It was pure awesomeness to see.

I hope I get to tee it up with you guys again someday!

Oh and the course ate my game and chucked it back up in the form of I'm not sure what but it was unidentifiable.

Dustin, Sparks(I'd butcher your name spelling it) and Steve(hopefully you join) it was a great day of golf fellas! The weather was awesome(second round was a bit toasty).

Wade and Sparks you to two have some game! Wade watching you smash Sparks XHOT pros was awesome! It was like watching a kid at a candy store "can I hit them again!" You hit those things a mile. Sparks when you get that driver dialed in you'll be laughing every time you hit check on golflogix.

I watched in awe as Sparks hit double bending drive after double bending drive. I have never seen the phenomenon that he kept producing. I literally watched the ball come off his driver and with in 20 yards the ball would draw left then before it hit its apex it would fade. It was pure awesomeness to see.

Oh and the course ate my game and chucked it back up in the form of I'm not sure what but it was unidentifiable.

Man it was fun and I appreciate the compliments. I do hope Steve joins, it was a pleasure for him to be our 4th although I am über jealous of his Colorado ranch.

If I hadn't lost my golf ego years ago I would be embarrassed how much further Wade hit my own flesh and blood irons. It was spectacular and I imagine his fiancé didn't get the help she expected today if he got his irons today! He really shed light on the awesomeness of the Morgan Cup. I want in for 2014!!

good luck with your non profit, I think it's great what you are doing. Safe travels this week.

I hope both of your games came around a bit for the second round. I had a an absolute blast with you fellas, even if the golf itself was a bit rough. I definitely appreciate Sparks letting me hit his XHP's, he has them with the same shafts I ordered so it was a real treat getting to hit those. Even with the Lie angle being 4 degrees off from what I ordered, I was hitting dead straight nukes with them. Mine can't get here soon enough.

I hope to play again with you guys sometime before too long.

Always awesome to see THPers get a round together. Wake is a great dude and someone I am lucky enough to tee it up with often.

Back