Orlando area June 13th or possible 14

Always awesome to see THPers get a round together. Wake is a great dude and someone I am lucky enough to tee it up with often.

We missed you out there Josh, we had a great round and the course was in great shape. The good news is as the others said we got pared up with a great dude, and it sounds like they may have talked him in to joining during the second round.

We missed you out there Josh, we had a great round and the course was in great shape. The good news is as the others said we got pared up with a great dude, and it sounds like they may have talked him in to joining during the second round.

I missed you guys too. I know I should have made the trek when I found out my round tomorrow is definitely getting rained out, so I had to cancel.

I missed you guys too. I know I should have made the trek when I found out my round tomorrow is definitely getting rained out, so I had to cancel.

Damn't more rain? I hadn't even looked.

Man it was fun and I appreciate the compliments. I do hope Steve joins, it was a pleasure for him to be our 4th although I am über jealous of his Colorado ranch.

If I hadn't lost my golf ego years ago I would be embarrassed how much further Wade hit my own flesh and blood irons. It was spectacular and I imagine his fiancé didn't get the help she expected today if he got his irons today! He really shed light on the awesomeness of the Morgan Cup. I want in for 2014!!

good luck with your non profit, I think it's great what you are doing. Safe travels this week.

His ranch was awesome and the back drop to those courses is amazing.

Haha he was launching bombs and was fun to see.

Thanks dude I really enjoy it. If you want to learn some more about Hunter Syndrome and us visit ExtinguishHunterSyndrome.com.

Safe travels to you as well.

I hope both of your games came around a bit for the second round. I had a an absolute blast with you fellas, even if the golf itself was a bit rough. I definitely appreciate Sparks letting me hit his XHP's, he has them with the same shafts I ordered so it was a real treat getting to hit those. Even with the Lie angle being 4 degrees off from what I ordered, I was hitting dead straight nukes with them. Mine can't get here soon enough.

I hope to play again with you guys sometime before too long.

I shot a little better on the second round and I think sparks shot 80. It was a little rough but I had a blast regardless of score.

You will be killing balls with your Xhot pros. I hope they show up soon for you.

I hope to play again with you and sparks as well.

Back