Orlando Golf - Wednesday Dec 9 - Fri Dec 11

TrueFX

Reaction score
Handicap
I will be in Orlando the week of Dec 7 - 11 and will be playing golf Wednesday - Friday.

I am staying at Lake Buena Vista.

Any THPers in the area care to get together for some rounds or offer up some course suggestions?

I can't do this, but if you get to Miami later in the year, let me know.

Do you have times booked yet? let me know I maybe available for the 11th if it is early, like before 8am early.

I play in a money game on Wednesdays but I can miss one. Price range? I usually use golf now.

No tee times yet, I wanted to coordinate with THPers to make sure times fit schedules.

I can definitely do before 8AM on the 11th. That will give me time to get to the airport.

Price range is open. I'm hoping to stay in my general area to keep cab fare to a minimum.

There is a lot of great courses very near by. Any you have been looking at? Falcons Fire?

There is a lot of great courses very near by. Any you have been looking at? Falcons Fire?

I just scheduled the trip yesterday, so I haven't had much time to research. I am open to suggestions.

Search on golfnow in the Orlando Attractions area. Disney courses, Falcons Fire is Fun. I have not played a lot of courses out that way, I have been trying to make the drive.

Do you have times booked yet? let me know I maybe available for the 11th if it is early, like before 8am early.

Jim, my Friday just got booked for non-golf events. I am now only able to play Thursday and Friday. Let me know if you can get away for some golf either of those days.

I play in a money game on Wednesdays but I can miss one. Price range? I usually use golf now.

Trey, what time would you like to play on Wednesday?

Trey, what time would you like to play on Wednesday?

Unfortunately I will have to go into work Wednesday, just found this out 10mins ago.
:angry:

Unfortunately I will have to go into work Wednesday, just found this out 10mins ago.
:angry:

Dang, rotten timing. Thanks for letting me know.

I come out once or twice a year. We will catch up next time.

I will make sure work can handle me not being there next time.

Where did you end up playing while down?

Back