If I was going to co-sign someone’s picks that were not mine, it would be @Jman - Ancer could be a great sleeper pick.

I refuse to bet against DJ right now haha!
Berger is too busy looking for a good Augusta contact to focus this week.
....and damnit, come on Rickie.
You don’t think DJ has to cool down EVENTUALLY?! Apathy has to set in after $18.9 million in a month.

Fun little teaser.

Interesting picks from the staff

Shocked no one went Morikawa

Fun little teaser.

Interesting picks from the staff

Shocked no one went Morikawa

I changed last minute. It's too easy a pick.

I changed last minute. It's too easy a pick.

LOL too easy! more wins in the last 14 weeks than all the picks except DJ/Rahmbo

Shocked that no one did and some of the names that were picked multiple x

The best tequila is the kind poured down the drain without tasting it. I stand by my picks.

I hope you can laugh at me on Sunday evening

If I was going to co-sign someone’s picks that were not mine, it would be @Jman - Ancer could be a great sleeper pick.
Kids got the game. Hits GIR’s like a madman!

I’m eager to see what the Incredible Bulk has got this week, will he prove me wrong, or do a big ole Bulk bellyflop?

I’m eager to see what the Incredible Bulk has got this week, will he prove me wrong, or do a big ole Bulk bellyflop?

He'll drive it into the rough too often and compound mistakes IMO

Well, he tried to take a line on 8 today that is right next to impossible based on the photo I saw. So he has that going for him, which is nice.

The best tequila is the kind poured down the drain without tasting it. I stand by my picks.

this sounds like I eat kale

E474A956-0FEA-4047-BC89-C87A668F689A.jpeg

He'll drive it into the rough too often and compound mistakes IMO
He doesn't have a chance, how could he ever win a big one using wedges with graphite shafts ............ :laughing:

He doesn't have a chance, how could he ever win a big one using wedges with graphite shafts ............ :laughing:

Wedges are a problem. I want to see some of that fire again...

tenor.gif

You need to try some El Patron Silver. True sipping tequila.

I didn't think Rahm would stand a chance in this Winged Foot rough with his temper. He'll catch a bad break or two, volcano explode anger wise, and basically shoot like a 43 on one of the 9's.

DJ is playing really good golf, but man.. He is so hit or miss in major championships.
Rahm seems to be pretty restrained lately. He hasn't snapped anything or gone on a rampage in a while now.

I think Morikawa is a great sleeper pick.

Rahm seems to be pretty restrained lately. He hasn't snapped anything or gone on a rampage in a while now.

I think Morikawa is a great sleeper pick.

im not sure anybody can call Morikawa a sleeper

im not sure anybody can call Morikawa a sleeper
I was just basing it on him not being a pick by any of the staff in the OP. I agree, though.

@JB, how come your picks weren't in there? Spill 'em, who's your winner, bust and sleeper?

I was just basing it on him not being a pick by any of the staff in the OP. I agree, though.

@JB, how come your picks weren't in there? Spill 'em, who's your winner, bust and sleeper?
We have a great crew of writers, creators and moderators and it’s about those guys. Myself and @GolferGal stayed out of it.

Nobody's taking the long shot on Jordan catching fire and winning this thing? :sneaky:

Nobody's taking the long shot on Jordan catching fire and winning this thing? :sneaky:

everyone wants it but that ship has sailed

0710BA12-DE71-4EED-B99D-24CF4152C389.gif

At 500:1 I'd throw $10 on it, but anything less, no thanks

Hell I've spent 10 bucks on worse... or less, depending on how you look at it

At 500:1 I'd throw $10 on it, but anything less, no thanks

Hell I've spent 10 bucks on worse... or less, depending on how you look at it

It’s worth the risk w/$10.

Back