Surprised Morikawa did not make the board. Seems like this setup will be perfect for him, Schauffele and Fleetwood.

Surprised Morikawa did not make the board. Seems like this setup will be perfect for him, Schauffele and Fleetwood.
I think Morikawa’s shaky putting at times is going to get exposed on these greens. That’s why he didn’t make my board.

I think Morikawa’s shaky putting at times is going to get exposed on these greens. That’s why he didn’t make my board.

True. Xander is definitely more steady with the flatstick.

I haven't looked at Fleetwood, but Morikawa was in contention for me. In the end, I liked what I saw of X man last weekend more.

We are still in round #1, but I am becoming worried this comment may not age well. Reed showed up to play today.
You never know its only Thursday. Rory is laughing at me for saying he's a bust but my sleeper is playing decent so far.

Nobody's taking the long shot on Jordan catching fire and winning this thing? :sneaky:
Checking coverage...
watching Spieth shuffle in preshot...

where's my kermit drinking tea GIF lmao

You never know its only Thursday. Rory is laughing at me for saying he's a bust but my sleeper is playing decent so far.

Apparently when you have massive clothing contracts, you don’t have this issue about dealing with a newborn every night and being absolutely exhausted.

Apparently when you have massive clothing contracts, you don’t have this issue about dealing with a newborn every night and being absolutely exhausted.

man I knew I should have signed a contract at the end of last year.

Now that the cut is behind us, how did the team do? Other than @MWard who picked Tiger as a sleeper, who was not one, but might have been asleep

Now that the cut is behind us, how did the team do? Other than @MWard who picked Tiger as a sleeper, who was not one, but might have been asleep

I figured someone 40-1 was a sleeper. 🤷🏻‍♂️

My pick is sitting in 3rd and my sleeper is T33. I feel like I’m sitting pretty (although DJ didn’t go bust but my ORIGINAL bust went BOOOOOOM and I should have stuck to my guns but alas i did not)

Nobody's taking the long shot on Jordan catching fire and winning this thing? :sneaky:

You can't possibly be surprised by that! True fan boy! I was one, but I've lost hope!

The "setup" is "perfect" for no one! It can be as penal as they want to make it, and they will screw these golfers into the turf by Sunday evening!

Fave: Rahm at +1
Bust: DJ at +3
Sleeper: Fowler at +7 (4 putt on 1 killed him)

@ddec sitting pretty with the Captain America pick

Big day tomorrow....free over air tv coverage begins for poor golf fan saps like me. :ROFLMAO:
Big props to Bryson amongst the hate. (y)

Lets Review...

@Jman@ddec@Molten@jdtox@MWard@Canadan@HipCheck
FavoriteXander (T7)Reed (1)JT (T3)Xander (T7)Fleetwood (MC)DJ (T22)Rahm (T12)
BustBryson (2)Bryson (2)DJ (T22)Rory (T22)Rory (T22)Berger (T22)DJ (T22)
SleeperAncer (T49)Streelman (MC)Griffin (T33)Todd (T7)Tiger (MC)Fowler (T49)Fowler (T49)

Lets Review...

@Jman@ddec@Molten@jdtox@MWard@Canadan@HipCheck
FavoriteXander (T7)Reed (1)JT (T3)Xander (T7)Fleetwood (MC)DJ (T22)Rahm (T12)
BustBryson (2)Bryson (2)DJ (T22)Rory (T22)Rory (T22)Berger (T22)DJ (T22)
SleeperAncer (T49)Streelman (MC)Griffin (T33)Todd (T7)Tiger (MC)Fowler (T49)Fowler (T49)
I’m checking my hypotenuse but I think @jdtox is winning here...sleeper and favorite in the top 10 is impressive. I want to say @ddec is winning but his bust is in 2nd!

I'm rooting for you @Jman ! I've got Xander as my pick too.

I’m checking my hypotenuse but I think @jdtox is winning here...sleeper and favorite in the top 10 is impressive. I want to say @ddec is winning but his bust is in 2nd!
Priming the bust for the blow up weekend ;):ROFLMAO:

He's still going to bust. I feel it. It might just be in a Phil-Monty way haha

I really regret not selecting JT (as I would have normally done so) but DJ with how he was playing was not a regrettable pick.
Also, Fowler let me down (and in my defense I predicted it... it was more like wishful thinking haha)
Also, Berger pick was salt, not anything more haha

I really regret not selecting JT (as I would have normally done so) but DJ with how he was playing was not a regrettable pick.
Also, Fowler let me down (and in my defense I predicted it... it was more like wishful thinking haha)
Also, Berger pick was salt, not anything more haha
A Bryson and Reed final Sunday pairing is pure gold.

Back