haha... that's the 2008 Augusta National Masters Headcover by Scotty Cameron

The Grateful Dead putter cover was won by Floppy and we still do not have a picture of it yet.

Those Nickent Arc Blades look amazing.

haha... that's the 2008 Augusta National Masters Headcover by Scotty Cameron

DD-

How did you acquire that headcover?

I would like an interesting SC headcover for my Circa 62. But I want to game it, so I don't want to pay a bunch for it. I assumed that SC had at least a few that would be reasonable prices, but every one I've seen has been crazy expensive.

Did you join Club Cameron, or just get yours from eBay or something?

I know that the Club Cameron members get 1st shot at new headcovers and that they usually sell out (and most end up on eBay for inflated prices - frickin' opportunists ruining it for everyone else.) How much are the headcovers when sold directly from SC when they are released?

DD-

How did you acquire that headcover?

I would like an interesting SC headcover for my Circa 62. But I want to game it, so I don't want to pay a bunch for it. I assumed that SC had at least a few that would be reasonable prices, but every one I've seen has been crazy expensive.

Did you join Club Cameron, or just get yours from eBay or something?

I know that the Club Cameron members get 1st shot at new headcovers and that they usually sell out (and most end up on eBay for inflated prices - frickin' opportunists ruining it for everyone else.) How much are the headcovers when sold directly from SC when they are released?

ebay... I paid roughly 60 dollars for it. The white headcover is from puttertalk.com and is their first edition cover (released June of this year) and that was 40 bucks.

ebay... I paid roughly 60 dollars for it. The white headcover is from puttertalk.com and is their first edition cover (released June of this year) and that was 40 bucks.

2982978426_023080ec8e.jpg

2982122585_e544db266c.jpg

$60 isn't bad. Do you game it, or does it stay at home when you play?

The ones I want are always $100+. And I don't even care about the limited edition, 1 of 50, or anything. I just pick the ones I like, and they are always the most expensive.

I game everything... hell, I'd game Tiger's own putter if it were given to me.

its all about catching a deal on ebay, this was brand new in the packaging and other ones later on that week hit 110! I just watched and watched and found one that was ending at like 2:30AM and it was only at 52 or something... 60 was shipped

This is the one I like. ~$130 on eBay. Ummm, no.

08HulaLoopsHC.jpg

Back