Out with the old - In with some new

Looking to get a new driver and new putter during the offseason. Don't really have much to sell at the moment.

I’m sitting on a set of rocketbladez tour irons that I want to get rid of. Figure I can get a bit more since I have the 3-PW configuration. That’ll either pay off my irons or my Epic SZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Current hybrids for the new Cleveland hybrids.

Have 3 putters and 1 driver that I will likely move some time in the near future. 3 wood is the most likely club to be replaced.

I don't sell or trade in anything. I sold my old set I played with in High school and still to this day regret it. Kind of weird because even if I still had it, there is no way I would put them to use. Persimmon woods and all. Each set of clubs I have kept brings back fond memories of my age at the time and the scores I was shooting. So I just keep them for no good reason other than I bought them new, and they will always be my old clubs. I have a decent size Man Cave and there is plenty of room to store them. Just turned 50 and still have about 6 sets going back to when I was 20 years old. Oldest set being Macgregor MT, then a set of Pings. Last 4 sets have all been Taylormade. Last year I bought the Taylormade PSI's. So I suppose I buy a new set about every 5 years.

I have an old set of TM RAC irons 3-AW, 54, 60 and R580 driver. Not worth much but may sell them and get a cart bag for next season.

I have an old set old TM RAC LT irons myself. Played some good golf with that set years ago.

I'm considering selling my Cleveland gunmetal iron set. I thought my son would wan to play more often but that isn't the case. I am content with whats in my bag now.

Back