Out with the old - In with some new

luvagoodshot

Reaction score
Handicap
Yes
Are you planning on selling some of your stuff so you will have money to purchase some new gear. If so what are you planning on selling and what do you plan on buying?

Might sell my Hzrdus yellow and buy some golfballs or a putter or something. That may be it for me

Nothing right now, pretty content with the bag after making numerous changes over the last 3 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll most likely buy something but doubt I'll get rid of much. I just never know when the new club will misbehave and need to pull the old one back out.

Well, I have a few clubs on the local Craigslist, but I'm pretty sure I'm done buying clubs for a few seasons. All the ones I've churned through haven"t really made that much of a difference in my score, so why spend the dough?

I've got a Scotty Cameron that made it into my short game bag, but never replaced my regular bag putter. Might sell it and put it towards replacing my 56 and 60 or getting fitted for a driver.

I'd like to snag a set of one length irons. I'd prefer the F-Max, but would settle for a used set of F-7 Ones if I could find a deal. I don't have anything worth selling to fund the purchase, though. All my stuff is several years old and worth next to nothing.

I traded in some old clubs and am waiting for the "credit" to be applied on a golf website. I'm looking to get an easy to hit fairway wood, new or used, and maybe a reliable gps.

Right now the bag is going through a transformation. By the end of it thanks to THP i'll have some new irons & i'll personally tweak the top end of my bag.

Irons are going, wedges already switched, woods will be going once Callaway releases new line and putter is solid so that's staying. And a new bag has potential to be bought asap

I may grab some wedges and a FW but my bag is pretty set going into the offseason

Mizzuno wedges will be out and replaced with the Cleveland CBX wedges.

Driver is out and I'm not sure what is going in but a few on the shortlist. XR16pro, sub zero, 765, 915, ex9 tour, M1.

I've got a couple shafts collecting dust I might sell for some quick cash. I also am thinking of selling most of my small putter collection and work towards a Lambcrafted or another custom Byron Morgan.

Between my V6 and my PTx my irons are set for a while, especially after seeing the V6 handily perform better than 718 AP2 and MP18 SC for me.

Driver, 4 wood, hybrids, and TK15 wedges are going to get another year since they are all awesome.

Looking to replace my 60* PMP Tour Grind with some fresh grooves but not sure where I'm going to go yet.

I'm thinking of getting a fitting to dial in my driver and get a new shaft. Will probably keep the head though. Otherwise, I'm pretty set right now.

As much as I have liked my Odyssey #7, I'd love to figure out some way to get my hands on a Toulon Indy.

Yep, currently have 3 sets of irons, two of them will go towards a new set of irons.

Well- come December I will have some new shiny toys in there thanks to a very special event here at THP. The clubs from this year, are going in my golf room to be used by anyone that may come to visit, or that may not have their own clubs but would like to go. I try to get some of my non golfing friends out on the course at least once a year. I hooked my soon to be son-in-law and neighbor this year, so the spare set will help entice others to get out and play as well.

I have several shafts I need to list, 1 driver, 1 fairway and 1 hybrid so I can afford to buy an Even flow Blue 75 for my 5W.

Content with the bag right now for the most part. Will probably grab an Epic 3w once the price drops a bit. Also planning to get another Cleveland wedge at some point.

I have been thinking about selling my Callaway and Cobra Driver and use what I get for them towards a new driver.

I have an old set of TM RAC irons 3-AW, 54, 60 and R580 driver. Not worth much but may sell them and get a cart bag for next season.

Have a HC HZRDUS Yellow and a few other shafts that will likely go, as well as my current wedges. Looking forward to seeing the MD4 to see if those or the MD Forged will end up in the bag for next season. Would also love a set of the new X Forged irons but that's not likely unless I get a big raise lol. Also trying to trade my 6M for a Memphis

I have a couple pieces I wouldn't mind moving out, but more because they are gear I never did play.

A custom Cleveland Rotex 2.0 wedge that I practiced with for one session, but ended up buying a MD3 at the same time..... bagged the MD3.... and then late this year switched back to my beat up Rotex wedge.

A couple putters, a Cleveland Classics #6 that I bought at the same time as a TC#7 because they were two in the shop that I sunk putts with that day.

Possibly my Altitudes with Recoils in them..... but have such a soft spot for them.

All stuff that is just sitting around, and isn't in my regular bag.

ill be selling my srixon irons next month as the new titleist irons get put into play. i don't know what i'll use that money for, maybe a ping g400 as i think that's a better driver for me.

New irons either this fall or over the winter. Rest of the bag is in place...which reminds me that I need a new bag as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Back