Outside of golf, what are you looking forward to?

MattyD-MPLS

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Are you looking forward to a vacation? A concert? A sporting event?

I have been looking forward to an Iration concert at First Avenue in Minneapolis. I have been a life long Minnesotan and haven’t been yet.

Bachelor party golf in Vegas in August! The heat might get us but it will be fun while it lasts :LOL: In all seriousness though, it should be pretty dang fun

Hoping for a vacation in August to Wisconsin for 10 days.

We're going back to Disney at the end of July after we went last year for the first time.

Bachelor party golf in Vegas in August! The heat might get us but it will be fun while it lasts :LOL: In all seriousness though, it should be pretty dang fun
I have done 2 bachelor parties in Vegas. One we golfed and one we didn’t. Both were a lot of fun. Where are you staying?

One of the guys going has a condo down there so we have free room. More to spend on golf :p

The arrival of our 2nd child in July!

Also hoping for a getaway with the wife before July.... since it will be years until we will be able to go on a real vacation again.

The arrival of our 2nd child in July!

Also hoping for a getaway with the wife before July.... since it will be years until we will be able to go on a real vacation again.
Congrats on #2! I know your pain. 2 girls that are 6 & 4.

Mardi Gras in february. Cancun in May

Las Vegas so I can play golf.

We are going on a cruise for the kids spring break in March. One of my cousins on my dad's side is getting married in April in Denver. Dad's 2 brothers and their kids spread out all over the country and we missed the last wedding so it will be good to see everyone. We haven't seen them all since my grandmother died in 2008.

I’m going to Toronto in a few weeks where I will eat the world famous brunch at the Ritz Carlton there.

I’m going to Toronto in a few weeks where I will eat the world famous brunch at the Ritz Carlton there.
I love a good brunch! I will have research this brunch you speak of.

THP PGA Show coverage!!! Then later in the week (i'm embarrassed to say) women's college basketball Oregon State (my U) vs Oregon (2) top 10 teams in the country playing Friday and again Sunday. :zsimpsons:

The winter to be done!?

Looking forward to a trip to New Orleans for our anniversary end of February.

Will be our first time there. ?

my son graduating boot camp in march
I really enjoyed boot camp. Tell him thanks for his service. I bet you’re a proud dad.

Selling our lake house.

Back