Outside of golf, what are you looking forward to?

First two weeks of April heading to Florida with the family. Not that he’ll remember it, but little guy will be at Disney for his first birthday. Basically it’s a gift from my wife, to my wife, for his birthday.

I'll get a couple of rounds of golf in as consolation.

Two family vacations planned and a buddies golf trip. Hopeful for a Canadian hunting trip is the fall as well.

Our trip to the Bahamas in April for work which just happens to be on my birthday. And a Vegas trip if possible later in the year.

NCAA Basketball opening round games in Albany NY in March.

The super bowl since my niners punched their ticket tonight

The arrival of our 2nd child in July!

Also hoping for a getaway with the wife before July.... since it will be years until we will be able to go on a real vacation again.
Congrats!

Spring time. As I’ve got older I just don’t care for winter anymore.

I've got a project that's slated to begin in July that will take me to several (at least 5) countries in the 2nd half of the year. It will be an interesting adventure, and I really can't wait!

The super bowl since my niners punched their ticket tonight
Looking forward to this one. A local kid, Marquis Goodwin is on the team, albeit in injured list right now. Talented guy. (y)

Looking forward to this one. A local kid, Marquis Goodwin is on the team, albeit in injured list right now. Talented guy. (y)
He's lightning fast and had more on field time earlier in the year before he got hurt!

my son graduating boot camp in march

That was one great experience when the family and I flew out to San Diego when my son graduated from boot camp in the Marines. He now has fulfilled his 4 year hitch in the Marines, but it sure made a different person out of him. The whole boot camp graduation experience at Camp Pendelton was something I'll never forget.

Last edited:
My oldest daughter and her husband will be expecting their first child (a boy) on March 10th. It will be the first grandchild for the wife and myself. ;) (y)

My wife and I are looking to sell our house and move into a condo or something similar now that the kids are all grown and have moved out. :clapp:

Last edited:
Buddies trip in March, Hamilton in April, Anniversary trip in May, Buddies trip in August. Should be lots of fun travel for me this year.

Buddies trip in March, Hamilton in April, Anniversary trip in May, Buddies trip in August. Should be lots of fun travel for me this year.

Sounds like you're one busy fella, sir!

Sounds like you're one busy fella, sir!
yes indeed. Most of them are pretty short weekend type trips, but still good to get out of the house for a few days.

yes indeed. Most of them are pretty short weekend type trips, but still good to get out of the house for a few days.

I like that getting out of the house part. :D

Couple of things we are looking forward to

Holiday in St Lucia and the birth of our second grandson

I'm looking forward to starting the new year, knowing your name isn't Matty Dimples. :cool:
Haha! It didn’t dawn on me until I was in Coeur d’Alene for the THP Championship when a cart guy said it to me! Sometimes your brain doesn’t want to see something when you think it is something else. I didn’t know you could have a mod change it, so when I read you can, I sent JB a message.

Back