Outside of golf, what are you looking forward to?

Couple of things we are looking forward to

Holiday in St Lucia and the birth of our second grandson

Where are you staying in St Lucia? I went for my honeymoon.. it’s one of the most incredible places I’ve ever been

Superbowl!! Sorry to rub it in... Kinda ?

Superbowl!! Sorry to rub it in... Kinda ?
I would be excited if the Vikings ever made it! Haha. Not in my lifetime.....yet.

Twins being potty trained.:oops:

Where are you staying in St Lucia? I went for my honeymoon.. it’s one of the most incredible places I’ve ever been

Sandals Regency La Toc - north end of the island

Sandals Regency La Toc - north end of the island

Awesome! I spent 7 nights at Rendezvous which is on the North end and then 3 nights at Ladera which was on the Southern End.

I am not sure if you have been, but if not, and you have any questions or anything let me know. We did a ton of stuff while we were there.

Awesome! I spent 7 nights at Rendezvous which is on the North end and then 3 nights at Ladera which was on the Southern End.

I am not sure if you have been, but if not, and you have any questions or anything let me know. We did a ton of stuff while we were there.

We are meeting friends out there who have been a number of times, but if we have any questions I will give you a shout (y)

We are meeting friends out there who have been a number of times, but if we have any questions I will give you a shout (y)

Its truly an incredible place. I hope you all have some plans to get off of the resort and explore the beautiful country. The people are some of the nicest I have met in any of my travels.

Its truly an incredible place. I hope you all have some plans to get off of the resort and explore the beautiful country. The people are some of the nicest I have met in any of my travels.

They have got friends out there who they have got to know over the years, so I would be surprised if we don't explore while we are there

As a boater I’m going through withdrawals looking at all these boats down in Naples. I’m looking forward to getting back out on the water in May.

482302AB-8AC9-41A2-9EFF-9E8B4F75CAAD.jpeg18E6C30B-1685-4269-B0A2-44141A41BDFB.jpeg83C1FC15-7773-4530-973D-40BB70964D8E.jpeg559E641E-4B7C-484D-A9DB-D1559ECC5FD0.jpeg

I guess I can see why you are excited! Nice boats.

I grew up with a dad who was a Navy man and big boater and owned or was around boats until my late 20’s. Like man Minnesotans, in the summer’s growing up I was on a boat about 5 days a week. We moved to CA in 1998 and I didn’t own a boat until 2017 right before we moved back to MN so I’m trying to make up for lost time. :)

I'm not sure I'm really looking forward to it or not.....but I have a milestone type birthday coming up in Feb......

40.........yikes!

This year it's trips to:

Vegas x 2 (once for work, once for pleasure)
UK
France
Mexico

And even though it's golf...the Ryder Cup and the 2nd edition of my charity's golf outing :cool:

Without going further into subject matter inappropriate for our forum,

I'm looking forward to the elections.

I'm not sure I'm really looking forward to it or not.....but I have a milestone type birthday coming up in Feb......

40.........yikes!

I turn 40 in August. Don’t know that I’m really looking forward to it. Other than golf I don’t have much going on. My wife and I are going to a pretty cool concert in a week or so. I’m sure we’ll do a couple weekend getaways. Nothing super exciting

Selfishly looking forward to my son starting Kindergarten this fall so the day care cost drops a bit.

We have two vacations planned this year in March and June. My son is a junior and just trying to squeeze some family vacations in while we have time. The March one will be here before we know it and is a 7 day Carnival cruise.

@LoffKat and I are going to the Wasted Management in a couple weeks, that should be a lot of fun.

Long range, I am looking forward ot next hunting season, as I will be entering it a more educated, knowledgeable hunter.

Finally, looking forward to Christmas 2020, because if all goes according to plan, my gift will be a paid off mortgage.

Looking forward to unknown vacations right now, where ever they may be. Also looking forward to a transfer at work.

My 20th wedding anniversary tomorrow

My wife is due in June with our first child. We our also hunting for our first house before the bundle shows up. After we get a house I'm gonna be hunting for a new career, want to venture out of the automotive industry.

My wife is due in June with our first child. We our also hunting for our first house before the bundle shows up. After we get a house I'm gonna be hunting for a new career, want to venture out of the automotive industry.

Congratulations!!! And yes, get the house before the baby..... its so much easier lol.

Back