Over/Under 1.5 wins for Tiger Woods in 2020

I mean he's only got to win 1 more. I'll say over.

I'm taking the over. He's shown he can still play at an elite level and was arguably the best player in the Presidents Cup.

It’s just maf peeple! He’s as guud at that as I am at speling!

based on his last couple of months I have to revise my initial projection to over, over 4 that is - gonna nab all the majors

I would take the over. There are easily two, suspect talent tournaments he could win. That is if he's just looking for easier wins.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he wins another major in 2020.

I saw a recent video of Woods hitting full swing shots with various clubs. It looked like a very good swing to me. Everything was consistent from his take away to his impact position. It looked like a repeatable, well balanced swing a pro could win with.

I’ll go with over, he’s playing some quality shots again and his yardages are damn near spot on again. He’s going to win a few this year

Over

Its interesting because the overwhelming choice is the over. Yet last year he won the Masters, and I think he only had 1 other finish inside the top 10 all year long.

I wonder how that is different now and the current form some are seeing to more wins.

Over.

I think he'll win 3 events in 2020 (if we count the olympics as an official event).

Over. Does the hero count ;) ?

I'll say over.
Healthy Tiger might be the best player in golf right now, at least on Major setups.

Back