Over/Under 1.5 wins for Tiger Woods in 2020

Over. I was going to say under, but I have to go against the grain so to speak.:unsure:

Over

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Under. He doesn’t play enough and the competition these days is too tough for him to win.

Give me the over

I'd take the under

Under. Waaaaay under.

Wouldn't be surprised if he won the Masters, will contend in a few regular tournaments, but not many opportunities, wins the Memorial if he plays.

soooo......teo then? which is more than one i think lol

I’ll never say never...over!

Under. He may, just may contend in the Memorial.

1 win max so under

Under.

under

I think he is going to do better. He's at the point where he knows this is his last chance to be immortal and legendary in golf history He will attain fire in the belly. He'll win 2 majors this year and one more next year.... he'll beat Sam Snead in total wins and tie Jack for majors won by 2021.

Over.

Does anyone think Tiger is going to give much effort in non Major events? I don't see him giving 100% in many tournaments outside of the 4 big ones.

Does anyone think Tiger is going to give much effort in non Major events? I don't see him giving 100% in many tournaments outside of the 4 big ones.

A 64 opening round at Zozo is not to be ignored. His tee game is slightly off but his iron play and putting was spot on yesterday. I'm still optimistic about him doing well in the short term, the next 2 - 3 years. He will surpass Sammy Snead's 82 wins and I expect him to tie Jack on the Majors. He knows this is his last chance to re-write golf history. He will rise to the occasion. Fire in the belly!

After watching him play 15 holes through which he was nearly -11, finding narrow fairways, masterfully controlling his irons, and dropping putts, I'll take the over. Not by a lot, but I do think he sets the new record this season, even if that means just 2 wins.

Over. 2 wins doesn't seem unrealistic if he stays healthy.

If he can keep playing like he did yesterday at the zozo, he could pull off a couple of wins this season. His game was solid across the board. I may be wrong, but it appeared to me he was playing more positional golf off the tee than going smash mouth. With his short game and the way he is hitting approach irons, that seems like a winning approach.

After that round I think there might be some more votes for over!

And the beat goes on...

I would vote over. His game is looking good this weekend and I think he gets one of the majors this year.

Back