Over/Under 1.5 wins for Tiger Woods in 2020

Going with over. It’s the year of the ?!!!

Over for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m still keeping the under, but I’m way less confident about it obviously with how he’s playing currently. After the masters last season he wasn’t exactly spectacular when everyone thought he was going to go wild after winning. there have also been some shots this week already that it seemed like he didn’t feel comfortable walking afterwards. With how much work he’s had done, it just takes one awkward swing to need another procedure or shot.

I’m going to go with the over. He’s playing well right now and if I had to guess he’s trying to peak when the majors start. Yes, he could get hurt on any swing but he looks like he feels good and he’s playing great. Plus golf is better when he is good, so I’m betting on golf... er Tiger.

Not fair at this point, but over.

I’m sticking with the under. I don’t think his body can hold up and he’s at a point where he tends to be competitive on certain types of courses, which limits his opportunities.

Notah Begay III agrees with me. If you recall, Begay was a teammate at Stanford. He says 18 Majors is NOT out of the question. Says, Tiger has found a way to pick apart a golf course without going all out effort on full swings. Notah says: all the other pros should be alert and on notice, look out! :ROFLMAO:

I may have been wrong. I figured he’d get another Green jacket. I still think he might. I kinda hope he does.

Notah Begay III agrees with me. If you recall, Begay was a teammate at Stanford. He says 18 Majors is NOT out of the question. Says, Tiger has found a way to pick apart a golf course without going all out effort on full swings. Notah says: all the other pros should be alert and on notice, look out! :ROFLMAO:

Was he holding his Tiger Striped Pom-poms during the interview? :ROFLMAO:

I would like to change my pick to over.....that’s cool, right?

Is it too late to change my prediction!!:p

I wouldn't bet this at all right now. There are way too many unknowns. He looked bad at the end of last year, but his knee was jacked up. It depends on how well his knee is and how much that was bothering him.

I am glad I didn't pronounce anything crazy in this thread LOL! Looks like that knee was a big issue and it got fixed because my man is looking like the best golfer on the planet again. If his body holds up it's game time at the majors and beyond this year. Glad he got his knee fixed this time instead of riding it into the ground like he did in 2008. I think playing on that bad knee so long is what jacked his back up. Of course after watching the last 6 weeks of Tiger golf no one would set that over/under at 1.5 anymore ?

I'm going over and saying at least 3. I'd go higher but I thihnk he will limit his schedule (unless he already posted his events and I missed it). A confident Tiger is a dangerous Tiger.

Easy over!:cool:

The way he is playing I’ll say over.

I am going over. He is looking like he is back to striking the ball with confidence and I think there is a significant edge he has over the field when he is in contention on the final day. No one wants to get into a showdown with Tiger.

Over I think. He has a legit shot at the Masters every year (course set up, weather, his local knowledge).. I think he could get out to a hot shot in Hawaii if he goes, else I think some of the southern-ish tourneys would serve him well. As it gets cooler, I worry about his back tightening, especially in morning rounds.

Over for me, he’s playing really well right now.

I am glad I didn't pronounce anything crazy in this thread LOL! Looks like that knee was a big issue and it got fixed because my man is looking like the best golfer on the planet again. If his body holds up it's game time at the majors and beyond this year. Glad he got his knee fixed this time instead of riding it into the ground like he did in 2008. I think playing on that bad knee so long is what jacked his back up. Of course after watching the last 6 weeks of Tiger golf no one would set that over/under at 1.5 anymore ?

You're right. 2020 is almost here. When this was originally posted, that 2 wins threshold seemed distant, but then he went out and won the Zozo and showed he could play well during the PC, too. I think he has a great shot at getting 2 wins in 2020 and maybe more. Heck, we might get lucky and get to see another back to back at The Masters. I'd say he's got a decent chance at the WGC Matchplay, too, if he plays it. Lots of other places he can contend. Hopefully, he plays a bit more than last year.

Last edited:
The 2020 PGA Tour season is under way. Time for a little game of over or under. Where do you think Tiger Woods 2020 campaign has him?

I expect Tiger to win 4 or 5 times during 2020, including at least one Major. He's swinging the club better than ever and his short game is sharp.

Under only because he doesn't play a full schedule. But it wouldn't come as much of a surprise if he did win two or three. Agree with others that he's playing very well right now.

Last edited:
Back