Ozarks National special rate about to expire

Daddio

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Just read the Kohler post so wanted to inform anyone who might be in the Branson area next week that the 'Best New Public Course in America' (Golf Digest Dec 2019) is running a May special. It expires after Thursday next week. Rates are 30% off Mon-Thur so will cost about $135 vs $195 and we're expecting temps in the 70s-80s next week. It's a great golf course and sits next to several other excellent tracks.
https://bigcedar.com/golf/ozarks-national-course/

Last edited:
I won’t make it in time for the discount, but I have a tee time at ON next Sunday and Payne’s Valley on Memorial Day. I wish there was more than 13 holes open at PV, but I can’t wait for either round.

I won’t make it in time for the discount, but I have a tee time at ON next Sunday and Payne’s Valley on Memorial Day. I wish there was more than 13 holes open at PV, but I can’t wait for either round.
Enjoy(y) and let us know what you think of the courses. I've been waiting on the full 18(19) so I haven't played PV yet I but really enjoyed ON. My buddy played down there a few days ago and said the remaining holes on Payne's Valley are grassed in nicely but they still don't expect to open them until this fall? I'm so ready for that. Also, don't sleep on Buffalo Ridge if your trip affords the time and you haven't play it yet.

Last edited:
Back