PA/NY/OH/IN/MD/MI 2014 Gathering - Pine Lakes Golf Club - Hubbard, OH

dcbrad

locked and reloaded
Reaction score
Handicap
Geography
It was so much fun last year that we are bringing it back for another year! We had 20 guys descend upon Pine Lakes Golf Club last year in Hubbard, OH for some Trackman Fun, Range time, SPi Instruction and a little competitive golf with some great prizes. Head Pro Chris Carfangia is excited to welcome back anyone who wants to enjoy a weekend of fun. I wanted to get the thread up early so guys had plenty of time to plan for the date in their schedules.

Date: October 25-26, 2014

Price Breakdowns:

Golf + Saturday's activities: $59.99
Golf Sunday: $30.00
Saturday Lodging with Golf on Saturday/Sunday: $139.99
Friday/Saturday Lodging with Golf Saturday/Sunday : $189.99
Golf with no lodging Saturday/Sunday: $89.99

Place: Pine Lakes Golf Club, Hubbard, OH http://www.golfpinelakes.com/

homepageheader.jpg

Price Includes:
-One night Lodging
-18 Holes at Pine Lakes
-18 Holes at Oak Tree Country Club
-Range Tokens at Pine Lakes all day Saturday
-Steak Dinner
-Beer/Pop
-30 minute SPi Presentation before Saturday Round
-"Under the Lights" Trackman Session Saturday Night at Pine Lakes Range
-Prizes
-Skill Challenge Prizes Saturday
-SeeMore/Nike Swag

It's going to be EPIC.

Event Schedule:

Saturday October 25: Pine Lakes Golf Club http://www.golfpinelakes.com/

-10:30am - SPi Presentation from head pro Chris Carfangia

-11:15am - Range Warm-up

-12:00pm - Tee off (18 Hole Stroke Play Using Callaway Handicap System)

-Steak Dinner after Golf with Beer/Pop included

-"Under the Lights" Trackman Session/ Range time afterwards - Chris is going to turn on the lights on the range, and anyone who wants to can spend some time with him on the Trackman, while you are waiting, guys have full use of the range to hit balls and chat it up.

Sunday October 26: Oak Tree Country Club (www.oaktree-cc.com/)

-9:00am - Tee off (Fun Round)

Friday LodgingSaturday LodgingSaturday GolfSunday Golf
1Six4three5dcbraddcbraddcbrad
2kc720tynotynotyno
3amsmith61Six4three5mikedean441Six4three5
4Michigan Slicekc720mmaynard11kc720
5Shankosaurusamsmith61Six4three5amsmith61
6musicmaster6921Michigan Slicekc720Michigan Slice
7Playdoughgreggdrewsamsmith61greggdrews
8O’CarrollShankosaurusMichigan SliceShankosaurus
9Robozeomusicmaster6921greggdrewsmusicmaster6921
10ScarniciPlaydoughShankosaurusPlaydough
11ChubbsPetersonGregDanmusicmaster6921GregDan
12O’CarrollGrinsO’Carroll
13RobozeoohiostrikerG$$$
14ScarniciPlaydoughRobozeo
15ChubbsPetersonrbarthle17GoIrish17
16XhailGregDanT2GRN18
17CanadanO’CarrollLeeB
18AMartG$$$Youngbuck
19TyJohnstonScarnici
20Darren K.ChubbsPeterson
21RobozeoXhail
22GoIrish17Canadan
23T2GRN18AMart
24LeeB
25Youngbuck
26vthokies20
27Scarnici
28ChubbsPeterson
29Hickerad
30Xhail
31Ivgolfer
32Sighman23
33Canadan
34AMart
35PhillyV
36DavidWinchell

Last edited:
Welp NJ isnt invited so that stinks :alien:

Lol, I can only fit so many states in the title! You are more then welcome to grace us with your presence!

Maryland either lol....
Edit oh wait "we're somebody now! Missed it the first time

It was an amazing time last year. Will definitely put this on the schedule this year again. Chris is a great dude and went above and beyond last year.

Look again brother :alien:
I figured that was a personal invite to MD441...kidding I totally spaced it. Time to grease the skids for this one.

With the championship bringing the weekend before I'm probably out for thus one but will certainly be following along.

With the championship bringing the weekend before I'm probably out for thus one but will certainly be following along.

Date is still extremely tentative, so it could change, just wanted to get it out early so guys had it in their mind

Date is still extremely tentative, so it could change, just wanted to get it out early so guys had it in their mind

No prob I can do late October but certainly understand ya got to cater to the masses

PA/NY/OH/IN/MD/MI 2014 Gathering - Pine Lakes Golf Club - Hubbard, OH

I'm going to pencil this one in on the calendar. Great time last year.

Last edited:
No prob I can do late October but certainly understand ya got to cater to the masses

I've got Personal Distance the week after this. Can you talk to my wife for me? Thanks. Lol.

I've got Personal Distance the week after this. Can you talk to my wife for me? Thanks. Lol.

Haha good luck I've gone to the well quite a bit this year, gotta coast through the rest of the year.

This sounds like a really good time.

As MD said being at the B'Stone Championship the week before will probably keep me out.

But don't go changing the date for a few of us. I'm sure there are at least the number you had last year that will jump all over this.

This is one I'm really looking forward to. With so many people showing up last year, it had an "event" feel to it.

Just my opinion, I think pushing it back to the end of October is probably going to be better for attendance. There are quite a few going to the bear trap and it would just make sense to schedule around that event. But that's just my take and I'll be there no matter the date

It was awesome last year. I'm definitely in.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I will have to keep an eye out for this. I missed last year and sad I did. That's awfully close to the anniversary but I think I can make it work.

I'm in as long as it's possible with the work schefule

On the radar! Really hope I'm able to make it this year as last year was a great time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I am 150% in for this. I can't wait.

Sure hope a little asian guy from colorado is invited ;)

technically I am from two of the states so can I extend an invitation to an "outsider" :)

This looks like it will be a lot of fun and I think October 4 works perfectly for me. Count me in.

I have a sneaking suspicion a certain minivan will be loaded with THPers heading to Hubbard from Michigan!

This was a lot of fun last year and ill try my best to make it work with whatever official date is decided. Will definitely be looking forward to this one!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back