Played Broad Run last Sun. course was in great shape. Have learned to play it like it was designed and it is a fun track though not to cheap.

Thanks. Played yesterday. Some pics below.
Great course. Loved it. Well worth the drive.
Everything pretty much back to normal there which was great as well!
Course kind of reminds me of Mansion on the Ridge in NY with a bit of Ballyowen in NJ mixed in.

Thanks. Played yesterday. Some pics below.
Great course. Loved it. Well worth the drive.
Everything pretty much back to normal there which was great as well!
Course kind of reminds me of Mansion on the Ridge in NY with a bit of Ballyowen in NJ mixed in.

that downhill par 3 looks very cool.....BUT it would be a really nice course to pay $99

Last edited:
alright guys, when and where? let's have a little non-sanctioned THP outing. i am in SE PA, about 30 mins west of king of prussia.

throw out some dates and some places...let's see how many guys we can get together for some fun and lot of beer, or water if that is your thing

I’m in Pottstown and I’m free a lot right now during the week. I’d be in for getting together for a round and some beer. Just don’t expect good golf from me.

that downhill par 3 looks very cool.....BUT it would be a really nice course to pay $99

One of the best public courses I’ve played in Pa, Nj, or Ny. Probably in the top 10 or close to it. Course is very well done. If you like wooded mountain type courses this is for you. Landscapes are rolling hills and mountains. Total yardage much longer than typical 18 I believe. Easy to get lost in the game on this course and not see another player at any hole.

Another snap from there:
Below tee off is a windy S road. U can’t see it in this pic.

Last edited:
alright guys, when and where? let's have a little non-sanctioned THP outing. i am in SE PA, about 30 mins west of king of prussia.

throw out some dates and some places...let's see how many guys we can get together for some fun and lot of beer, or water if that is your thing
I’m in! I’m near Hershey. And I always bring enough golf balls that I don’t run out mid-round.

What town are you in?

I'm up in Scranton but don't mind heading down to play. Played Lederach the other day.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

I'm near Easton and am down to play wherever.

Has @fuffle master checked in on this thread?

Making my way back toward Allentown to play Brookside on Sunday if the rain allows.

we played hickory vally today. Let's just say I got my money's worth and saw most of the golf course

ambassador played with my wife and another couple . I think the presidential is over priced

I am in, just name the date. We had a great time playing last THP PA gathering.

I am in, just name the date. We had a great time playing last THP PA gathering.

I vote you take the lead! you did a great job coordinating us all for glen mills. You drove a bunch last time, so pick a course nearer you and a date and we’ll just make it work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back