Played Sunset Golf Course in Middletown today. Had a few nice looks over the Susquehanna and a few planes overhead into the Harrisburg airport. Can’t ask for much more for $28 at 4:00 on a Sunday. Greens were torn up from a foot dragger and carts had to be in by 8:00, but those are my only complaints.

Thoughts on either August 9th or 16th? For a nice, tons of money on the line, get together.
I’m available both of those dates to show off my two way miss.

I'm open

Im not available those dates.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

I could do the 23rd.

And i think he is no longer a member at his club.

I will make a list today of guys that have shown interest, then we can narrow down a good meeting area and find a nice course to tear up

If you don’t go by milsan1 I would recommend:

aeabfaba924967ee56dcb863be408d07.jpg

I cannot host. Lost my membership for being an asshole.

I cannot host. Lost my membership for being an asshole.

Love that you own it! We’ll wait for details until a post round beer wherever we end up gathering!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love that you own it! We’ll wait for details until a post round beer wherever we end up gathering!

I'm disappointed with myself. I was hangry (no excuse) and allowed percieved rudeness dictate my response and was insulting to a wait staff member. Not who I am and not cool.

I’m cool with Broad Run. Doesn’t really help out those who drove a ways for glen mills last time.

Jack Frost is another really nice choice.

Which is better in your opinion?
Jack Frost to me is the better players course. Its quite the test with greens that are pretty demanding.
Woodloch has a couple holes that are gimicy. But it can be a fun course to play.
Woodloch has a nice club house and restaurant.
Jack Frost has minimal amenities.

ok so here is a list of those that have shown interest. sorry if i missed your name, just let me know who else wants in and we will add it. as for locations: i am open for just about anywhere. i have seen broad run and 2 courses in the Poconos. i would throw in ravens claw and bella vista. i am open to people bringing friends and family but i will leave that for everyone to decide. just us or us and others?

dates we are looking at are: august 9th, 16th or 23rd. let me know your availability

@Popeye YES
@ORT YES
@Brucem609
@RealPretendPsychic
@bill816 YES
@birdsboro
@fuffle master YES
@chpar4
@GimmeAnother1
@millsan1 YES
@JayB
@robd
@LoffKat
@AndyL0711 YES

Last edited:
Lederach could be a lot of fun with the 600+yard par 5. Those stories should be a hoot.

if anyone wants us hackers to play on their private course, i'm game for that....lol

I'm in for any of those dates.

I am open for any of those dates.

Back