23rd would work for me Jack Frost is very nice was there a month ago

I could do 16 or 23.

Played Sunset Golf Course in Middletown today. Had a few nice looks over the Susquehanna and a few planes overhead into the Harrisburg airport. Can’t ask for much more for $28 at 4:00 on a Sunday. Greens were torn up from a foot dragger and carts had to be in by 8:00, but those are my only complaints.

You’re in my neck of the woods. Always enjoyed the course but haven’t played it in awhile. Have a round scheduled at Royal Manchester on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23rd looks like the day. now we need to pick:

-time
-course
-friends and family or just thp'ers

23rd looks like the day. now we need to pick:

-time
-course
-friends and family or just thp'ers
Prefer AM
Course doesn't matter to me, but am open to playing a "nice" place, but a goat track works too
@LoffKat is my SO, so I'm good with either

I am out for the 23rd. I should be hitting my groove just in time for the next one!

You’re in my neck of the woods. Always enjoyed the course but haven’t played it in awhile. Have a round scheduled at Royal Manchester on Saturday.

Very nice! I haven’t made my way down there yet, but I’m exploring a bunch of new courses this year. Hopefully I can check that one off the list.

Very nice! I haven’t made my way down there yet, but I’m exploring a bunch of new courses this year. Hopefully I can check that one off the list.

Let me know if you want to get out for a round!

Jack Frost to me is the better players course. Its quite the test with greens that are pretty demanding.
Woodloch has a couple holes that are gimicy. But it can be a fun course to play.
Woodloch has a nice club house and restaurant.
Jack Frost has minimal amenities.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

I played Jack Frost a few weeks ago(won $15 off the guys we got paired with playing some Nassau), I think their outside pavilion/bar is great especially in Covid times. The clubhouse/trailer is pretty lame though. Also do not go looking for your ball in the woods saw this guy near the parking lot on a previous visit.
IMG_0899.JPG

Heading back to Iron Valley in Lebanon on Saturday. I need revenge because I got my butt kicked here earlier this year.

23rd should work for me baring something unusual. I prefer AM since it is a sunday. Get the golf in, post round beverages and still home in time for Sun evening family dinner

Also, a course with a good outdoor patio arrangement is probably best for our post round get together.

Playing Royal Oaks in Lebanon tomorrow with a couple of my wife’s co-residents. Not a tough course and we’ll likely play it under 6,000 yards.

I have some buddies coming into town next week. I live just east of Hershey. We’re gonna play Iron Valley one day and I’m looking for a second course. I’m either thinking somewhere local or going an hour or so to a nicer course. Any thoughts? I was looking at Crossgates or Royal Manchester for something a little nicer.

I have some buddies coming into town next week. I live just east of Hershey. We’re gonna play Iron Valley one day and I’m looking for a second course. I’m either thinking somewhere local or going an hour or so to a nicer course. Any thoughts? I was looking at Crossgates or Royal Manchester for something a little nicer.

If your are playing Iron Valley grab the group golfer expires soon! $34 Valid after 10:30 on weekends...

Last edited:

Royal was a little brown last week but greens were in really good condition. Could also take the trek down to Penn National.

Dauphin Highlands also is a good one.

dauphin highlands or royal Manchester are probably to 2 nicest. Crossgates is usually in good shape but a very short boring course imo

Royal was a little brown last week but greens were in really good condition. Could also take the trek down to Penn National.

Dauphin Highlands also is a good one.

dauphin highlands or royal Manchester are probably to 2 nicest. Crossgates is usually in good shape but a very short boring course imo
With Dauphin Highlands under 30 minutes from me, we’ll probably make that our second course. I played there the first day quarantine lifted and it was a fun course.

Any of my Pa brethern interested in doing a fantasy football league? We need 1 more guy for our "home" league

Booked a Saturday morning round at Dauphin Highlands. The only time I’ve played here was solo the first day courses opened after quarantine. If it’s in good shape I’ll probably book a round with my buddies that are coming into town next weekend.

Back