Sorry for the dumb question but you buy that from the link for $49 and that’s your greens fee?

Yes you print out the voucher and bring it in to the pro shop. Just note it is only valid after 11 AM Friday - Sunday and expires December 1st. Me and my buddies use them all the time, We are playing Golden Oaks this Sunday with one.

Most of the vouchers are after 11AM on Saturday and Sunday but the Broad Run one is different.

Yes you print out the voucher and bring it in to the pro shop. Just note it is only valid after 11 AM Friday - Sunday and expires December 1st. Me and my buddies use them all the time, We are playing Golden Oaks this Sunday with one.

Most of the vouchers are after 11AM on Saturday and Sunday but the Broad Run one is different.
Nice! I heard that’s a nice course but haven’t made it out there yet

It's one of my top 5 in PA, lots of elevation changes and beautiful scenery. Bring a few extra balls if you tend to hit errant tee shots like me...

They have awesome smoked wings and usually a few nice beers on tap. Not sure how things are at the bar/restaurant at the moment but in the past we always stopped after our round for lunch/dinner and were never disappointed.

I mention it earlier on this thread. Very nice course. Couple snaps I took

58f19173e5769fdf0c4f7a1505cce7e2.jpg

afcd963b057b6d908727d9ca2364ffc0.jpg

Let us know what kind of shape it’s in.
Course was in good shape. Best sand I’ve played in all year (covid 😒). Tee boxes were beat up just like they were back in May. I don’t understand that. But we had a 9:52 tee time and it was a 5 hour round even though the 9:44 group was a no show...

Course was in good shape. Best sand I’ve played in all year (covid ). Tee boxes were beat up just like they were back in May. I don’t understand that. But we had a 9:52 tee time and it was a 5 hour round even though the 9:44 group was a no show...
I struggle to not walk off a course when a round takes 5 hours. Thats not even remotely enjoyable for me.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

I struggle to not walk off a course when a round takes 5 hours. Thats not even remotely enjoyable for me.

I actually played great. It helped I was out with three buddies and I generally try not to be in a hurry, but it definitely negatively affected the other guys.

has anyone played Jeffersonville lately? if so is it in good shape?

Played front 9 on wed evening. It is in very good shape in spite of heavy play. They have the 2nd hole renovation complete and back to playing as normal.

Only drawback is the pace of play is. Just. So. Slow....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played front 9 on wed evening. It is in very good shape in spite of heavy play. They have the 2nd hole renovation complete and back to playing as normal.

Only drawback is the pace of play is. Just. So. Slow....

Yeah it’s been hard to even get a tee time. Good to hear it’s in good shape though, hoping for good weather Saturday morning

hey guys, sorry for the delay but with an illness i have right now (not covid, i think) and time, i will be be setting up any get together for this year. hopefully we can get something going with a bunch of us next year, after all this nonsense is done. some golf and beers...many many beers.

take care and hit them straight

hey guys, sorry for the delay but with an illness i have right now (not covid, i think) and time, i will be be setting up any get together for this year. hopefully we can get something going with a bunch of us next year, after all this nonsense is done. some golf and beers...many many beers.

take care and hit them straight
Feel better.

Old picture of me at Broad Run #4 taken by Thainer?? an old THPer I met back at Blue Heron Pines when THP used to do actual meetups all over the country.
francisdbrdrive.jpg

Have buddies coming from Eastern PA and NJ this weekend. Playing Iron Valley Saturday and Lebanon Valley Golf Course Sunday. Haven’t played Lebanon Valley before, but have a GroupGolfer voucher so the guys voted to play there.

Anyone played Skippack golf club before? I’ll be playing there for the first time next week

Finally got out today...first time in 2 months. We played Twin Ponds, outside of pottstown. I was very happy to shot an 88. From tee to green I was pretty good BUT then came the putting. Bad is not the right word. I would say: ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!!!

I did not keep track of how many putts I hit but I would not be surprised if it was 40. I was 0 - 9 on putts from 5 to 7 feet. 0 FOR 9 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬. How is that possible? It was crazy...i just could not buy a putt. Too bad...a decent round could have been a real good round for me. Still nice to get out

I am not blaming your putting woes on bad greens sorry

Played Deer Valley in Hummelstown today for the first time. Usually I can’t get on because it’s booked full, but afternoon was wide open. I’ve heard pace of play is bad. We played in 3:50 as a threesome and the two guys I played with were not quick. We caught the twosome that teed off in front of us 30 minutes ahead on #18, so it didn’t seem like an issue today.

Course was in good shape, but greens were very wet on the back nine. There were some bouncy putts due to footprints. It was a fun little course. Won’t be at the top of my list, but $28/$35 to walk/ride in the afternoon is a good deal.

Played pickering valley today....wow what a terrible course. Greens were in terrible shape...rough was all crab grass....tee boxes were mostly dirt. I will never play there again and let everyone know not to play that course

Played pickering valley today....wow what a terrible course. Greens were in terrible shape...rough was all crab grass....tee boxes were mostly dirt. I will never play there again and let everyone know not to play that course

For all of Pickering Valley’s ‘charms’ groundskeeping is not one of them....

Played the Wynn golf course Las Vegas today. Just an awesome course...yes $300 is a lot but we had fun. Wish I would have played a little better but I will take an 87 and run. And I birdied the 160 yard par 3 18th. That was the hole with the water fall.

IMG_20200914_120636_854.jpgIMG_20200914_120636_855.jpgIMG_20200914_120636_863.jpgIMG_20200914_120636_859.jpg20200914_111154.jpg20200914_102427.jpg20200914_093257.jpg

I am set up to play Huntsville in Dallas, PA next Wed 9/30 at 1:50. Pro has advised I am able to bring two guests. $55 each. If anyone interested in playing...shoot me a note

We grabbed a group golfer for like $18-$20 early summer and played there and it was oddly in great condition; we were all shocked because we have played there before and it was terrible. Needless to say I wouldn't recommend playing there unless its for $20.

On a side note when we played there we were a 3some and got paired with some crazy dude walking the course in near 100 degree weather, he was chugging water non stop and on one hole he decided to crush a plastic water bottle in the middle of my backswing off the tee...

I am set up to play Huntsville in Dallas, PA next Wed 9/30 at 1:50. Pro has advised I am able to bring two guests. $55 each. If anyone interested in playing...shoot me a note
Damn, that's the day I go back to work.

Back