AndyL0711

I Need To Play Some Golf!!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
after this mess is over we need to do an unofficial THP outing. I am in SE PA, willing to drive a little to middle it with people and play a nice course.

after this mess is over we need to do an unofficial THP outing. I am in SE PA, willing to drive a little to middle it with people and play a nice course.

Where in SE PA are you? I’m in the same general area. I’m located by the Limerick generating station.

Ha, upper pottsgrove

Oh wow, we are right around the corner from each other. I was supposed to play a scramble today at Bella Vista but you know how that goes. Everything still shut down.

Oh wow, we are right around the corner from each other. I was supposed to play a scramble today at Bella Vista but you know how that goes. Everything still shut down.
Bella Vista is my favorite course...that and ravens claw

Bella Vista is my favorite course...that and ravens claw

I’ve never played Ravens Claw but have heard good things. Hopefully things start opening up again soon to get on these courses. Hitting balls in my garage is losing my interest.

I’ve never played Ravens Claw but have heard good things. Hopefully things start opening up again soon to get on these courses. Hitting balls in my garage is losing my interest.
I know there are a few guys that live close by or at least within an hour. Be nice to get out towards the end of the summer

Really hoping Wolf sees the trend across the country (NY beat us??) and realizes we can play responsibly. There are only a handful of states left in our situation. Maybe we'll get some good news this week.

I am in S NJ, but have played in your neck of the woods. Played a few of those courses around the power plant, can’t remember the names. Some of them looked good and were tough. Gigantic bunkers.
I would be interested in meeting up with some THP’ers

I am in S NJ, but have played in your neck of the woods. Played a few of those courses around the power plant, can’t remember the names. Some of them looked good and were tough. Gigantic bunkers.
I would be interested in meeting up with some THP’ers

I’m in for a meetup if something gets set up.

will get a better list a little later in the summer...hook up and play a nice course.

Any of you belong to a nice course?

@JB you're invited to come up and play with us duffers

I’m in! I split my rounds between the Hershey/Harrisburg area and Allentown area.

I am in Barto about three minutes from Butter Valley would like to meet some other members

I have played butter valley several times

I’ve played there several times myself. First time I was there I wasn’t ready for the airplanes landing right next to the fairway!

Butter Valley has cut down between 150-200 trees around their greens since last year and the greens are much improved.

Butter Valley has cut down between 150-200 trees around their greens since last year and the greens are much improved.

I like that they are working on improving the course. It’s a nice track that a lot of people don’t know about and it’s affordable.

Just saw PA courses can start reopening on Friday.

And here we go!

Once travel restrictions are lifted I’d like to bring my wife out to Philadelphia. I visited with work to attend a conference and loved the place and the history. Although it was weird in the American revolution museum sat watching Washington’s tent being revealed as a Brit and all around clapping and me just wanting the earth to swallow me up 🤣🤣🤣.

I live right across the river
Bet you will see a ton of jersey plates all over there.

Birdsboro here........ played Butter Valley a few years ago. The hole along the runway 15 i think, it was august i went driver 8 iron into the green. i kid you not. Baked out fairway, caught the top of the hill and it just rolled, something like 425 yds lmao. Never did anything like that again. Anyway, i played with some Jersey/PA guys here before. I am ready for some more fun. Ravensclaw is open Friday, no club house, pay online. One to a cart and the have false bottoms in the cups so you don't have to touch the flag.

Thank dear baby Jesus that courses are opening again. Still waiting on the specifics for the tracks near me but I haven't played since November and I'm itching.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Back