I am a member of Steel Club in Hellertown and can host if people are interested.

I’m in! Checked it out on Maps and that’s only an hour from me.

I am a member of Steel Club in Hellertown and can host if people are interested.

Count me in as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in! I play a bunch of rounds in Allentown, so you’re not too much further.

Ok. This sounds good. I'm whipped today, but I will figure out something tomorrow and float some dates

OK, sorry for the delay.

I can generally book 2 weeks out. As you can imagine, weekend AM times fill fast, but generally weekend afternoons are pretty good.

My cost to host is $90.

Let's start with who is in.
1 Millsan1
2 Loffkat

I’m in.

Count me in!

I’m in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in; dependent on date. I’m headed out of town for two weeks of vacation in about a week but if it is after that I should be good.

Hit me up when you settle on a date.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

OK, sorry for the delay.

I can generally book 2 weeks out. As you can imagine, weekend AM times fill fast, but generally weekend afternoons are pretty good.

My cost to host is $90.

Let's start with who is in.
1 Millsan1
2 Loffkatv
In....... but on vacation July 25th till aug 1st. Any shot we can do this on a Sunday? I work most saturdays

Yep good with Sunday’s

I could do Sunday.

I subscribed to group golfer emails and got a nice deal for Lebanon Valley Golf Club. Haven’t played there yet and looking forward to it! Hoping to get out somewhere in Central PA on Sunday.

I may have gotten myself booted from Steel Club. So that's on hold for now.

You will like Lebanon Valley not real long but greens are usually very fast. Group Golfer deal is a good deal there.

I may have gotten myself booted from Steel Club. So that's on hold for now.
In for a good story!

i played somerset county club a few weeks ago, by johnstown pa. i was not impressed. i always expect more from private clubs. plus i can't stand blind shots and tons of hills.

In for a good story!

I wish. Sadly, I was hangry, got pissy, and done.

As Groucho Marx said, "I wouldn't belong to any club that would have me as a member."

Back