Paderson Kinetixx Ballistic Iron Shafts

I'd be interested in seeing what these can do. :unsure:

Can’t wait to see pics of the finished build, those are going to look sick installed.

Can’t wait to see pics of the finished build, those are going to look sick installed.

Haven’t decided completely on what is going In, but did one iron to give them a try before doing a full set.

7AC9C398-04C4-4631-A104-2F701185B0E6.jpeg

looks good!

Pretty unique and cool look.

I'm not sure I could get down with those in my irons. I get that they want to be recognized thus the design but for some reason I only want something that bright or loud in my woods.
I was thinking that too but then again I rarely notice my shaft color when playing.

Played these on Sunday and wanted to offer a bit of feedback. First off, I really enjoyed them. Using a frankenset of different clubs, all with these shafts was rather unique, but really worked. They feel solid, slightly firm to flex, which I am used to and offered a ball flight that is mid-high.

Feel wise, they are a bit different than the Recoil Proto I have played in the past. The kick at transition is definitely apparent and you feel really stable coming into the ball. Definitely a higher ball flight than the 95 Proto and on the launch monitor data was over a full degree higher.

Im going to run with them for a bit and continue updating as more testing is done. Kinetixx definitely has something here that could be a good fit for a number of golfers.

Played these on Sunday and wanted to offer a bit of feedback. First off, I really enjoyed them. Using a frankenset of different clubs, all with these shafts was rather unique, but really worked. They feel solid, slightly firm to flex, which I am used to and offered a ball flight that is mid-high.

Feel wise, they are a bit different than the Recoil Proto I have played in the past. The kick at transition is definitely apparent and you feel really stable coming into the ball. Definitely a higher ball flight than the 95 Proto and on the launch monitor data was over a full degree higher.

Im going to run with them for a bit and continue updating as more testing is done. Kinetixx definitely has something here that could be a good fit for a number of golfers.

frankenset 😂

frankenset 😂

Yeah it was super weird. 4-6 hybrid irons. 7-8 of Cobra irons. 9-AW of XXIO irons. Sometimes you create what you have on hand :ROFLMAO:

I'm a fan of understated looks but the vivid graphics on these appeal to me. Interesting. I like seeing more graphite options. The feedback on feeling the kick at transition while retaining stability at strike sounds great. 👍

Only thing I can think of is an iron shaft that can stop a speeding bullet....

Adding these to the list of latent graphite iron shaft ponders. The Filament wound construction is something I'd like to try. They are loud but I can't look away!

Yeah it was super weird. 4-6 hybrid irons. 7-8 of Cobra irons. 9-AW of XXIO irons. Sometimes you create what you have on hand :ROFLMAO:
The Mizzy didn't even make the cut, dang!

These shafts are super intriguing. There is a lot going on with the web page which makes it a bit unclear as to which model and flex is right..

I really want to try these. When I was researching new shafts for my UHX irons, I thought long and hard....maybe there's still time to change my mind.

Im about to pull the trigger on one of these for my Apex UT 18* driving iron. Should be a fun club to hit

As much as I like what I have seen from the IMRT 95 shafts next week some time I am booking a Club Champion fitting to try the 110 Ballistic and see if there is anything to gain. That is if they have the 110 in reg or even stiff to try, the regular in 95 have been plenty of shaft for me so I don't think stiff is needed but maybe Soft stepped they would be fine.

It is next to impossible to get a straight answer out of CC by email (no response at all on the last questions) so I am going to stop by the location and see if I can talk to someone directly.

Might even try out the TR20V irons if they have them in this store which I was told they do, but I want to see them in person.

Okay so I just played another round with the 95 Ballistic irons and thoroughly enjoy what I am seeing. Similar feel to the Recoil Proto for me, with a slightly higher ball flight. Maybe a tad more active at the transition which I really enjoyed.

Overall I will probably alternate between these two, but I love what I am seeing here.

Okay so I just played another round with the 95 Ballistic irons and thoroughly enjoy what I am seeing. Similar feel to the Recoil Proto for me, with a slightly higher ball flight. Maybe a tad more active at the transition which I really enjoyed.

Overall I will probably alternate between these two, but I love what I am seeing here.
They are pretty special, I have tried quite a few Graphite shafts and these really check all the boxes.

I can't put my finger on what it is but boy they perform well. My buddy who is a shaft junkie still at 80 years old asked me yesterday about them after seeing me hit quite a few greens with high online shots that basically dropped and stopped since he had never heard of paderson before.

New all black finish is an option :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Time to go back to graphite?

I was hoping they’d tell me no it was only the gaudy green and black finish still. This would be EXPENSIVE :oops:
But golf. So it’s worth it.

Back