Review Paderson Kinetixx Ballistic Iron Shafts

I think that would be a REALLY fun experiment.

Do the guys over at your Club Champion have them in stock? Would be interesting to see how they performed in the MP20 MBs for you.
Might need to call my guy in OKC. :unsure:

But some fly z pro raw heads and I’m thinking these may be a good option to throw in there. Never tried graphite before so why not?

Getting fitted tomorrow
Current ponder is 425’s with recoils. I play the recoils in my irons now.
How much are these shafts?

Getting fitted tomorrow
Current ponder is 425’s with recoils. I play the recoils in my irons now.
How much are these shafts?
79/shaft

Ugh. Still waffling on these. :(

Ugh. Still waffling on these. :(

What’s the waffle about.... weight, looks, performance, price or something else?

What’s the waffle about.... weight, looks, performance, price or something else?
Price? Kinda?

making myself commit to 95g too

The new blacked out finish though…. :love:

Definitely a game changer and I think it will get them in a lot more hands

Definitely a game changer and I think it will get them in a lot more hands
I agree. I know many here love the lime, and we all know I like bright, but I admittedly want the graphite in irons to be more on the tame side visually.

Eff it. I’m going to order tomorrow.

So.... where do I buy these? I remember loving them when I hit them years ago, and now I want a set, but can't find them anywhere.

On their website?

Been trying there all day. None of them will add to cart. Was hoping someone with a decent site might be able to sell them to me. haha

**** as I wrote this, I refreshed that page, and have 34 shafts in my cart.... ugh

**** not that I can access my cart.

Wow! Did San Clemente, CA move to another planet and no one told me?

It costs me about $20 to ship 3 or 4 clubs UPS 2nd Day Air (which weigh a lot more than 6 95g shafts) just about anywhere in the USA (even just shipped 6 to Australia via Express Saver for $85) yet Paderson wants $92.78 (UPS 2 day) to go from Orange County to Chicago.

I want these, but they're expensive enough. I'm not dropping another $100 to ship them. Wasted all that time on their terrible site. Bummer.

Anybody, what is the difference between the IRP & the IRT in shaft flex

Wow! Did San Clemente, CA move to another planet and no one told me?

It costs me about $20 to ship 3 or 4 clubs UPS 2nd Day Air (which weigh a lot more than 6 95g shafts) just about anywhere in the USA (even just shipped 6 to Australia via Express Saver for $85) yet Paderson wants $92.78 (UPS 2 day) to go from Orange County to Chicago.

I want these, but they're expensive enough. I'm not dropping another $100 to ship them. Wasted all that time on their terrible site. Bummer.

I'd call them in the morning. Talk with a human. It seems their dealers are all club fitting retail brands.

Worth a shot

I buy a ton from GolfWorks. It was the first place I checked. They don't carry the Ballistic. 😕

Got it. If it were me, I'd just call Kenetixx this week.

Got it. If it were me, I'd just call Kenetixx this week.
I'll call them in the morning, but I'm certain they'll tell me that their logistics company sets the shipping prices. I'm ordering another set of Steelfibers from GW, as I can have them sent next day for $35. If Paderson can't help me, at least I'll have shafts in time for golf this weekend.

They seem really cool but not sure if I could stomach $90 a shaft.
The tech behind them seems amazing

They seem really cool but not sure if I could stomach $90 a shaft.
The tech behind them seems amazing

Heck, TPT iron shafts will be something like $150/shaft.

Going to be putting these in a new set I have coming up in January. More feedback coming up soon, as I liked them a lot in the last set I tried.

Back