Bought these today. Cal picked out the blue and I picked out the green.

02bf2f706aff93244ee3d3a5dbf22f64.jpg

Going on this and two others.

4b8d5241054fc135508019884e232190.jpg

What kind of paint are those?

Are you going bottle applicator Canadan?

I tend to always use the flood and clean away method..... and am always unhappy with how it turns out.

I tend to always use the flood and clean away method..... and am always unhappy with how it turns out.

I usually use a toothpick and wipe the extra.

I’ve used insulin syringes in the past and they have worked very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a brief conversation with the guy at the hobby shop where I buy most of my paints. He told me that he thinks Testors is getting out of the game. He didn't really elaborate, but if true, it will really put a damper on the DIY paint fill enthusiasts.

There's not a lot of companies out there (if any) that offer small batch enamels in such a vast array of colors.

8lfc-WTqh-Q7s2-OCp-GVj-CIrjcsz-Pu-Ob6o-Oosma-Qe-AWb8-FQPQr-JNG9-LR53s-UO3ub-TEky-IILhk-VZ94l-Rbfhn-Mgi-QBIl75-Oa-Gaw-Ir-o-PO3-Opa-D-Z5thu-XX4f2l-Nu-D648nt-Ihp-Y5-G9-ADr2v-W44sr3-IHEWpe-I9-LZb9nr-OW67whmn-ZAGt5-Webo-C2-XAxr-Yto0spnnt-Ze-A3-BV71-Rk-BMol1f-Dr-Ixelcyoo-BLE1rwaimo-BWFNs-KGk-Ln-Ovvn-By8c-BIkh-4-Ae3-F.jpg

pmm21;n8622569 said:
I use 25g blunt tip needles on bottles. They work the best for control, and limit waste.

where do you get your bottles from?

Alez367;n8890767 said:
where do you get your bottles from?

They're lubricant bottles. Most auto parts/machine supply places carry them (though I doubt you'd find them at a place like pep boys.) Figure amazon is always a good choice, too.

Back