Now that the seemore is on the way, I decided to strip all the paint off it and gonna paint the whole thing. Gonna try some color combos

Nice! Looking forward to seeing how it turns out, make sure to snap some before/after pics!

I really like how "busy" this thread has been lately. Lots of paint-fill tinkering going on, its quite addicting.

Now that the seemore is on the way, I decided to strip all the paint off it and gonna paint the whole thing. Gonna try some color combos

The Classic is a solid putter to work off.. I can't wait to see what you come up with dude. Going multi-colour or are you keeping it 'classic'?

Going multi. I was gonna keep it black with color lettering but changed my mind. Funny how I may never use this putter but fun to do work. Didnt pay much for club in first place

Thanks Dan for recommending all the stuff. I was gonna do a paint fill on my cleveland classic #2 but Ive decided to go another route. Show some pics when i get the process done

Make that sucker look good, don't disappoint! I'll be mad if it doesn't look as good as it did when I sent it to you :)

THPing on Tapatalk

Couple imperfections but I'm kinda happy with it. Probably going to touch it up in the next day or two. The bars were the hardest part.
Anyone ever use cear coat when done?

uploadfromtaptalk1361909989374.jpg

Couple imperfections but I'm kinda happy with it. Probably going to touch it up in the next day or two. The bars were the hardest part.
Anyone ever use cear coat when done?

View attachment 8013

Nice dude! I've never bothered with a clear coat, although my course time since beginning this process has been very limited.

Heading to Home Depot now to grab some Citristrip. Where do you guys get the paint pens?

Michaels and Hobby Lobby had both the standard bottles and the paint pens. I looked quickly at the pens and wasn't impressed by the width of the applicators.

Nice Gianna! Like the GoLo

Heading to Home Depot now to grab some Citristrip. Where do you guys get the paint pens?

Walmart has quite a selection of the elmers paint pens. The tips come in three different sizes I believe, but bottles will have a larger color selection.

Boom Citristrip is in my possession. Thanks for the info guys. I'll check michaels first.

Putter looks good Gianna. I like that color scheme.

Before

uqeramu9.jpg

After

ezyse7ag.jpg

Little different spin. Alternated red and black.

Before

uqeramu9.jpg

After

ezyse7ag.jpg

Little different spin. Alternated red and black.

Nice. I worked on my White Hot #1 last night. The White Hot text was the hardest thing to remove. Worked on just that for about an hour.

Nice. I worked on my White Hot #1 last night. The White Hot text was the hardest thing to remove. Worked on just that for about an hour.

It is probably polymer and not paint which is extremely difficult to remove.

Got my base color of the putter done. Now on to trying to fill letters without getting it everywhere. Got pics I'll put up

About to get home and start painting. Gonna make it match the 2013 THP headcover. Had a tough time finding the right shade of blue.

Finally finished. Not bad for a first try at it. Def have room for improvement though.

paintfp.jpg

paint2uf.jpg

paint3i.jpg

I always support a nice blue paintfill!!!! Nicely done Owen!

Dude! Got the dots changed on my i20's! HA!

Actually painted them and used my heat gun to dry it so I could go install the heads on the DG pro's.

Lots of THP green!

Dude! Got the dots changed on my i20's! HA!

Actually painted them and used my heat gun to dry it so I could go install the heads on the DG pro's.

Lots of THP green!

I'm kind of mad I didn't get to watch this production of awesomeness.

I'm kind of mad I didn't get to watch this production of awesomeness.

Dude, it was chaos. Had I not had to run in TO FedEx and get my wedge because they lied and said I wasn't home it would have gotten done at a more reasonable hour. As is, that was a lot of damn work.

Gonna look good though. Really good. They scream THP.

Dude, it was chaos. Had I not had to run in TO FedEx and get my wedge because they lied and said I wasn't home it would have gotten done at a more reasonable hour. As is, that was a lot of damn work.

Gonna look good though. Really good. They scream THP.

Teaser?

...come on.. you know you want to

Teaser?

...come on.. you know you want to

Already in the bedroom brother. First thing tomorrow. Ferrules aren't turned yet though and that drives me INSANE in pics.

Back