Paladain & OG tame Augusta

It always gets backed up around that hole. I think there are 3 or 4 tee boxes all around there and it backs up with the 2 par 3s.

Par 3, 13th. 120ish yards.

OG - stuffs a wedge to 2'.
Paladin - scrambles to a par.

Hole 14
OG - bogey from the sand
Paladin - salvages double after nearly losing his drive.

Hole 15
OG - scrambles for par with a LW from 40ish yards to inside 2'

Paladin- routine par

I'm playing pretty good considering I haven't played a round since November

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hole 16 - 176y, par 32020-01-18 15.55.04.jpg

Looks like fun guys! Weather looks pretty good too.

Hole 16
OG - triple after pushing tee shot to the base of the trees on the right

Paladin- double20200118_155859.jpg

Last edited:
17 and 18

OG - double, bogey
Paladin - triple, bogey

Total
OG - 96 (with par + handicap on the X)
Paladin - 96

Title goes to Paladin!

For the record, the pace of play is horrid. It was good on the front, but somehow there's a sixsome in front of us now.

To make it worse, one of the guys in the group ahead was "fishing" on this hole. View attachment 8923445
Fishing for balls or had so much time fishing for fish?

20200118_162800.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Good day.

Looks like a fun time was had out there today!!!

Just wanted to throw up a shout out to @Paladin here. He was able to meet up for a round on short notice and put up with me hackin' around like a beginner for the better part of 4 hours (maybe more after the shenanigans with the sixsome in the middle of the round). He's an awesome THPer and a great guy, too, even if he is Army.

Just wanted to throw up a shout out to @Paladin here. He was able to meet up for a round on short notice and put up with me hackin' around like a beginner for the better part of 4 hours (maybe more after the shenanigans with the sixsome in the middle of the round). He's an awesome THPer and a great guy, too, even if he is Army.
I had a great time. Thanks for getting me motivated to get off my butt and back out on the course. Hadn't played a round in a couple months, almost forgot how much I enjoy golf, even when I'm playing terribly.

I had a great time. Thanks for getting me motivated to get off my butt and back out on the course. Hadn't played a round in a couple months, almost forgot how much I enjoy golf, even when I'm playing terribly.

I'm definitely up for another round if I'm ever down that way. I'll try to give you more notice next time.

Back