Palm Bay Florida Area Dec 24-Jan2

dhartmann34

Reaction score
Handicap
I'll be back as I usually am every year around Christmas. If love to get a round in with folks. I know I've reached out to a couple of you already. I'll have a car, so I'm up for driving a bit of need be. Let me know if you're interested!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'll be back as I usually am every year around Christmas. If love to get a round in with folks. I know I've reached out to a couple of you already. I'll have a car, so I'm up for driving a bit of need be. Let me know if you're interested!
I hope you shoot 150 for taking my granddaughter away to florida for her first Christmas and leaving her grammy and grampy back in Illinois

Bump for those in the area that may be interested in playing! :)

you know i am in, with a bit of luck i will be off that week and want to play a few rounds. is the old man coming also?

you know i am in, with a bit of luck i will be off that week and want to play a few rounds. is the old man coming also?
Ill be glad to see you. He is not coming down.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I wish I was I am going to be home sulking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, too bad

It's 13* right now. Get me outta here!

Last edited:
It was a bit chilly this morning 48 or so, but warmed up nicely by 9ish.

It was a bit chilly this morning 48 or so, but warmed up nicely by 9ish.
It was 19* here and windy....

I missed out on last year but I wouldn't know until like 4-5 days out. The only option would be like the 28th or 29th. And that's a huge maybe but if I have either of those days off I'm down to tee it up.

I missed out on last year but I wouldn't know until like 4-5 days out. The only option would be like the 28th or 29th. And that's a huge maybe but if I have either of those days off I'm down to tee it up.
You're just too busy in life sir. Slow it down a little and come play with us

How does the 27 or 28 look for folks?

Good for me, either or both

I would think we need to book some tee times soon with the winter crowds, any thoughts on Courses?

Royal Saint Cloud was fun but a drive for anyone coming from the Tampa area. There are a lot of options (Celebration, Falcons Fire, etc.) but we are all quite far apart, let me know what folks are thinking and I can make some calls.

I would think we need to book some tee times soon with the winter crowds, any thoughts on Courses?

Royal Saint Cloud was fun but a drive for anyone coming from the Tampa area. There are a lot of options (Celebration, Falcons Fire, etc.) but we are all quite far apart, let me know what folks are thinking and I can make some calls.
Royal St cloud was fun. Let's book something for Friday or Saturday!

OK when it gets a bit later I will give them a call, I want to play today but the darn rain is lingering. Maybe anyone else interested will chime in so we can get a head count.

Cobra is most likely still sleeping so maybe a bit later he will see this, I will text some other guys that don't pop in here too much anymore and see what they are up too.

It looks like plenty of tee times noth Friday and sat. Do you remember which 9's you preferred? Blue / red or white /blue?

Chris told me he may be available Sat.

It looks like plenty of tee times noth Friday and sat. Do you remember which 9's you preferred? Blue / red or white /blue?
I don't remember. Whichever is fine

@CobraX51 @Antihero you in for a round or two next week? Looks like Friday or Sat. We most likely will play both days

sorry guys i’m gonna be out for saturday

sorry guys i’m gonna be out for saturday
Boooooooo.... I wanted to hit those 4* flat clubs!

@dwchockey13 says he is in for Sat.
I might have a 4th if no one else bites. He gets in late Friday but I will see if I can nudge him to man up

Back