Panama City Beach

JR

Reaction score
Handicap
Alright, to all my Floridian THP'ers who have spent time or live in PCB, what is there to do? Planning a trip and want to make sure me and my friends stay amused all week. Do NOT say Pineapple Willies.

Alright, to all my Floridian THP'ers who have spent time or live in PCB, what is there to do? Planning a trip and want to make sure me and my friends stay amused all week. Do NOT say Pineapple Willies.

Lol why not?

Can go to Pier Park for shopping. They also have a Buffalo Wild Wings, Hofbrau beer garden, and Margharitaville. I am not sure what your interests are.
For golf I hear The Hombre and Bay Point are really nice. Holiday has a nice range and course.
I live on the Panama City side and not the beach. When are you going? Before the summer a lot of courses are doing specials.
There are a couple others too. I usually play at Sunny Hills or Bay Dunes. They are good courses that won't break the bank.

via Tapatalk

I believe you are going during spring break correct? If so I believe Debauchery is pretty much the only thing going.

More into the summer. Late May.
I believe you are going during spring break correct? If so I believe Debauchery is pretty much the only thing going.

Spinnaker!

Tapatalk

Anyone have any fine dining tips for the area? Just need one great restaraunt for an upscale meal. Heard about Firefly, any others?

I don't remember a lot of the trip, Spring Break 2003, but I do know that I had an awesome time there.

Anyone have any fine dining tips for the area? Just need one great restaraunt for an upscale meal. Heard about Firefly, any others?

Lol, I am hoping to avoid that all togather,. I will be the sober guy who gets to tell the guys that got drunk about the stupid stuff they did.

Nobody likes that guy :alien:

Lol, I am hoping to avoid that all togather,. I will be the sober guy who gets to tell the guys that got drunk about the stupid stuff they did.

Nobody likes that guy :alien:
Hahaha, I have spoken to my friends, and they understand my decision. Still gonna hit Club Lavela and have some fun, but no booze. When they start drinking I will go for a walk.

Hang out and enjoy yourself. Find some cute girls and dance with. Head over to Spinnaker and jump in the pool.

Hahaha, I have spoken to my friends, and they understand my decision. Still gonna hit Club Lavela and have some fun, but no booze. When they start drinking I will go for a walk.

Buffalo Wild Wings is always a good place to eat at a low price and fun. Also, you MUST go in Dirty Dicks (I'm not kidding on the name). Even if you don't like clams, just being in there is an experience in itself. It's just awesome.

Well, JT covered fine dining for me, what about some hole in the walls?? Lol.

For fine dining try Fire . It is on the west end past Pier Park. Hole in the wall, Captains Table.

via Tapatalk

For fine dining try Fire . It is on the west end past Pier Park. Hole in the wall, Captains Table.via Tapatalk
Fire. Okay. What kinda food is it? Captains Table eh? Sounds interesting.

If you are into seafood at all, I recommend Shuckums Oyster Pub. Went there in 2006 and loved it. Put you a dollar bill on the wall. http://www.shuckums.com/shuckums-menu.html
I think I saw this on TV the other day. SOunds pretty awesome.I will be on about a 300 budget for the week, so eating out will be infrequent, but I am definitely gonna try to get to some of the best places.

You can check out their website, I think it is restaurant fire or something. They are apparently reorganizing it and it will be back up tomorrow. It is food like bonefish grill. Captains table has some of the best seafood around, or J Michael's.

Back