Rummpd

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My wife is from there and I played in the Panasonic Open while stationed there in the Army and they have at least 10 great golf courses. Coronado is a superb resort course near the Ocean as one. One near the city that has been restored is called Summit. Consider a trip there as the country is booming economically and one can fish either in the canal or in the ocean as well and they also have white water rafting ect in the interior. Headed there in the Spring and will golf several places.

I used to live in Panama at Albrook Air Force base when my dad was stationed there in the 60's.
I loved it there and hated to move when he got assigned elsewhere.
I do want to take my wife there for a visit. Maybe sometime after the Kung Flu pandemic is over.

I'm a Diablo Elementary alumni as well when my dad was stationed at Albrook back in the day. Used to get in trouble all the time for feeding the wild coatimundi :)

Sounds like an awesome trip!

Panama was my Sales territory for many years. I drank many a beer at the Balboa yacht club

My wife and I have discussed living down there as expats. It's such a beautiful place.

I used to live in Panama at Albrook Air Force base when my dad was stationed there in the 60's.
I loved it there and hated to move when he got assigned elsewhere.
I do want to take my wife there for a visit. Maybe sometime after the Kung Flu pandemic is over.
Email me before will give you my feedback courses. Horoko the main military course - now a semi public course has also been updated - I won the Spring tourney back in day there and also trying to get on Club de Golf - private near airport

I'm a Diablo Elementary alumni as well when my dad was stationed at Albrook back in the day. Used to get in trouble all the time for feeding the wild coatimundi :)

I too went to Diablo and my youngest brother was born at Gorgas hospital in Panama City where my mom worked as a registered nurse.. Loved the Coatis and catching the iguanas. Our maid (almost everyone had live in maids on the base) would clean and cook any iguanas we could catch, and they were tasty !

Back