CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 1: TaylorMade Spider Mini Putter

1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter -- it's a different neck than anything I've used before; I'd be curious to see how that affects my putting.
2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum -- while I think the short-lived redesign of the old forum looks better, the speed and functionality of the new forum in my mobile browser is far superior; no more pushing one button and getting another's actions because the page was still rendering.

Just want to “net” all the putts so a spider can deal with it

Ease of use, easy to find your way around

Thank you thP for this awesome contest opportunity and amazing forum upgrade

Official Entry:

1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter: I struggle with alignment and I think the smaller mallet and t alignment aid would help me improve in that area
2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum: the giphy link is glorious

1. I've tried the original Spider once on a green really never gave it much more than a couple of rolls but loved the alignment. As far as the mini, never rolled one except in a big box and the alignment and balance(face) is spot on with my type of putter preferences.
2. The whole forum takes things to another notch but the ability to post pics with just a copy and paste I think is the single best feature considering how much of a problem I've had in the past trying to do it.

1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter - played in a tournament yesterday and a guy I was playing with had one. He let me put with it once and it felt great. I'd love to get one my hands on one.
2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum - I like the user interface/ease of use, so far. I have only begun to explore.

Why you want a Spider Mini putter - I tried it one time and it is awesome!
2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum - Love the mobile app interface!
Thank you for the opportunity!

Thank you for the opportunity.

1. I look at the Spider Mini the same way that Ralphie looked at the red rider bb gun. I think it will help me shoot my eye out best score ever.

2. Although I typically lurk the forum on my desktop, the mobile site looks great now so I think I'll be transitioning to scrolling here on my phone :)

1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter
- Because my putting woes clearly aren't my fault, it has to be the equipment .. right? RIGHT?!
2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum
- Xenforo has a ton of great features - but my favorite at the moment is the ease of media uploads!

Love the start of Paradise Week and what better way than with a new putter.

1. For me I have always like the Spider design and feel the Spider Mini could help out my putting woes.

2. My favorite new feature would be "dark" mode as I do a lot of night time forum browsing.

Good Luck everyone!

1. I have always like the spider, but really have never liked its size. The mini seems perfect
2. The Giphy insert function is my favorite new feature

Like the look of the mini mallet

Still learning new forum but seems better than last version

Ever since a comment at Coeur d' Alene where I was told my putter was "hideous," I have wanted a new putter and think the mini spider looks great
my favorite part of the new forum so far is the direct giphy link.

1. Never played the shape before, and it has been years since I used a TM putter (my first brand name putter was a TM).

2. Right now, night mode. Once email notification on a post where you are quoted is fixed, that will be my favorite.

1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter. I would absolutely love to give the new Taylormade putters a good shake down, but I recently emptied out the toy fund for new irons, so this is a perfect chance!
2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum. Definitely the new interface, it looks so much more pleasing and user friendly!

1) Every-time I have hit the spider in the store it drops putts but just never pulled the trigger on it in fear of it not working on the course. So it would be great to be able to put it in play.
2) The new site is much more visually appealing and makes it feel nicer. it also makes me want to look at it more then I do which is scary

I played the spider red and it was a huuuuuuge step in the right direction for mez especially the slant neck, and this smaller profile and site lines are super appealing

The new/recent posts, better notifications, buyer/seller feedback are all awesome features! Looks great!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

My putting is horrible, so it must be the putter right? Would love to try something different.

The new forum looks great! Seems very user friendly.

1. I prefer face balanced for my swing. The customizability of the Spider really intrigues me.

2. Layout and flow. The increased page load speed is nice too.

1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter. I currently use a Tommy Armour putter and have been looking at the Spider Mini because of the small size. Seems to me to be easier to line up the ball.
2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum. My favorite feature is the overall look. It just looks better.

1. The Spider mini putter is consistently rated as one of the best putters out there, the reviews on the forum have been good and it is a Gold list winner from Golf Digest. Lot's of reasons to try.

2. Love the clean look, it is more intuitive to search for your favorite threads and you can check-in quickly on the most recent posts.

1: I really like the look of this Spider mini-putter mallet. The Pure Roll design looks great and a reviewer on their website said this mini-mallet had the feel of a blade which sounds great to me!
2: The look of the updated forum is clean!! Very user friendly in both my IPhone and desktop. Well done!!

1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter - I'm a big fan of Taylormade products, but never have tried any of their putter offerings
2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum - The mobile version. I no longer have to use Tapatalk when browsing THP on my phone. That's HUGE!

1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter: This thing has so many wins on tour, it has to be excellent. Plus I love mallets, and this one is right at the top of the list of great mallets.

2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum: I am a loyal tapatalk user and apologist, so I really didn't think I would care much about the new mobile version of THP. I'm shocked how much I like it and how easy it is to read and navigate. I actually much prefer the mobile version to using tapatalk. Well done, THP.

Thanks for this opportunity!

Thanks for another great contest!

1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter

I'm ready to move on from my putter and it's looks great.

2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum.

I love the Dark mode!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter?
- I want a Spider Mini so I can finally make that 3 footer that gets me in the money... 4th by one stroke again last week end.

2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum?
Laundry list
- In Thread Bookmark
- Fast, more refined forum search
- Ease of Thread posting
- Floating arrow for going to top...

I'm sure there will be a lot more pluses as the days go by...

Thank you all for the supreme effort to enhance our enjoyment

Back