CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 1: TaylorMade Spider Mini Putter

1) Had my best putting year with a spider tour about 3 years ago. Some reason switched away from it

2) I really like the what's new tab. I can see forums in there I probably wouldn't have found without the tab there

Cool prize for a Monday hanging out on the forum. I am really like my Spider putter. Good luck all!

Why? I have trialed this at the store and absolutely love the feel

What... i love the weighting (if thats a word). Just a feel good stroke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Because the putter looks awesome and I am needing a new mallet putter to replace the older putter I am using now.
2. I am loving the new layout and the look with dark mode turned on.

1. I would love to try a smaller mid-mallet, and the Spider Mini looks just right.
2. Ease of inserting images/video/gifs into posts.

1. I want a mallet, or is it I need a mallet?
2. The graphics seem like they are bursting out with color. Pretty cool.

1) The flow neck putter style fits me perfectly
2) I like the new countdown clock for big events and happenings on the forum.

Very cool contest. I'll sit this one out but will say I love how awesome the mobile version is and how fast it works.

Wow, great prize! Good luck to all who enter!

1. In testing this is one of 2 putters which could knock my Odyssey #7 out of the bag (and is why I've had a WTB post for a Spider Mini.. Perfect timing.. Lol)

2. I live the overall look and feel but the mobile experience (especially the easy navigation) is amazing

1. In testing this is one of 2 putters which could knock my Odyssey #7 out of the bag (and is why I've had a WTB post for a Spider Mini.. Perfect timing.. Lol)

2. I live the overall look and feel but the mobile experience (especially the easy navigation) is amazing

We think in time, especially with some changes coming, that the mobile experience is going to be even better. We heard everybody about tapatalk and how much they didn't like it and have invested heavily to make sure our mobile experience is the best out there, and even more secure than ever before.

1. To be honest its because I like shiny new things. Also because I love mallet putters.
2. The speed and the "nighttime Golfing" button.

1 I have never used a taylormade putter, always been a Scotty guy
2 I love the dark mode and how clean it is, using it on the cell phone browser is easy, I just create one tap links

1. So my HS golfing son can give me back my Circle T-hopefully:)

2. I like that there are so many more replies per page. 15 was kinda low.

1. To replace my old blade putter, maybe my putting will improve.
2. Bright and easy to navigate, the What’s New Tab. Great

12 year old putter needs a reboot.

All the new features available for posting

Welcome paradise week, heck of a 1st day prize. Thanks THP.

1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter. I have tested this putter out a few times now and love the feel, balance, and results. Out of the 3 ot 4 others I have tested this one seems to get me closest to the hole consistently.
2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum. Love the browser friendliness and speed, tapatalk is no longer needed.

1-Everybody else is doing it, duh.
2-Navigation and speed is awesome. Great job guys.

It has been a few years since I've rolled a mallet, would love to test one out against my blade putters I'm using currently.

I like the tabs where it shows me my threads, the threads I have posted in and unanswered threads.

It's the launch of our new forum and we want to celebrate, so welcome to Paradise Week! Every day this week we will have a new contest right on the THP Forum and throughout the week, we will have some fun and special announcements coming. For those that have been following the new software you probably already saw the countdown clock, which will be up anytime something fun is coming. It just struck zero.

Day 1 Prize
View attachment 8908138

If you have not checked out our guide on the new forum, you can do so here.

How to Enter
Entering this one is easy. As simple as posting in this thread and answering these 2 questions.
1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter
2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum

That's it. Then sit back until tomorrow when we announce the winner. And don't worry, if you don't win, there is a new contest coming every day, because after all...IT'S PARADISE WEEK here on THP.
Have tried Scotty Cameron, Ping, and numerous other blade putters, nothing has helped. Time to try a nice Taylor Made mallet putter.
Like articles, what's new, classifieds, and of course the sweepstakes I never seem to win.

1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter? I really like the insert of the Spider Mini.
2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum? Big fan of the Countdown Clock.

Freaking love this! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Paradise Week is just beginning...But only the rest of the day to enter this one.

I’ve been thinking about trying a Spider for awhile. I love how more interactive the forums are

1) If you've seen my putting you wouldn't be asking that question. Seriously, been playing with a blade style my whole golf life, and recently learned that I am decelerating my putts and should go to a heavier style putter. Heard great things about the Spider putter and want to give it a try to see what kind of improvement it will give me.

2) Love the "what's new" feature. also its a cleaner look, which is nice.

Back