CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 1: TaylorMade Spider Mini Putter

1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter = because I cant' no longer make putts with my 40 year old Bullseye putter and desperately need this new tech TM Spider!
2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum = All from tech and equipment news to for sale items! THP is 'MUST-SEE' during whenever I have time to. Thanks!!

1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter
Have had the same putter for 10 years now and due for an upgrade. A huge plus to make my entire bag all Taylormade!

2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum
Countdown! Fun experience waiting for the contest :)

1. I've never tried a higher MOI putter and my lag putting is currently....lagging.

2 The new forum seems to have made Tapatalk faster and less buggy. I'm almost always mobile so this is huge.

I want a spider putter because I always mess around with one anytime I'm in a store and seem to drain everything, but for some reason I've never purchased one.

My favorite feature are the alerts any time someone quotes, replies, or reacts to any of your posts.

1. Not as bulky as the standard spider. And the copper is a great finish.
2. It's very quick now, smooth as butter.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1. It looks like it packs a punch!
2. It has a more sleeker look to it.

-spotted rooster

1. I'd love to try it to see if a bigger (more MOI) but would help me out on the greens

2. I love the alerts so I can see who has quoted or interacted with me in some way... used to use Tapa mostly for that and photos

Why I want it-
It's the launch of our new forum and we want to celebrate, so welcome to Paradise Week! Every day this week we will have a new contest right on the THP Forum and throughout the week, we will have some fun and special announcements coming. For those that have been following the new software you probably already saw the countdown clock, which will be up anytime something fun is coming. It just struck zero.

Day 1 Prize
View attachment 8908138

If you have not checked out our guide on the new forum, you can do so here.

How to Enter
Entering this one is easy. As simple as posting in this thread and answering these 2 questions.

That's it. Then sit back until tomorrow when we announce the winner. And don't worry, if you don't win, there is a new contest coming every day, because after all...IT'S PARADISE WEEK here on THP.

Why I want it- I tested out this putter and absolutely loved it, sadly I can not afford it at the moment.

What I like- How organized the new system is.

1) My putter is very old and outdated i also just had my appendix removed and currently can only putt so this would be a great time for a new one!
2) I love the speed and the new look of the forum.

1. I liked the Spider Tour edition and would like to try the Mini
2. Much easier to navigate and the recent activities button will be usefull

1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter - Am still gaming the 8 yr old Original Ghost Spider and would love to try the newest version.
2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum - Definitely love the new layout and the Dark version.

Thanks !!

Wow, lots of new folks getting in on this contest! Always love giveaways.

1. I would love a new putter! I need one desperately and love the look of this one.

2. The new layout by far. It’s easy to work with and user friendly. Also, very pleasing to look at.

Why I want it- I tried this putter a little bit ago and loved it but I couldn’t afford it.

What I like- I like how organized and simple the new forum is!

1) I struggle to keep my current blade style putter stable as I putt. This might help me square the face or be more forgiving.

2) love the new layout. Easier to navigate.

1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter- Why? Because I a putter ho. I have to try them all out and I can never get my hands on enough.
2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum- The countdown clock is really sweet but enjoying the speed of the new forum as well.

1. I've been putting with my pitching wedge because my putter "fell" into the lake a few weeks ago.
2. I love stats so seeing the forum statistics numbers grow each time i visit the site is cool to see!

1. Want to see what all the rage is about.
2. That it works with Tapatalk again. Also, I’m trying the web version on my phone and the speed is great!

always looking to improve my putter and this ones a keeper
I would say my favorite feature is the sub forum with review from actual golfer that use it

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1. Why a Spider Mini - I like to think the mallet style putter will help me make more putts
2. Favorite feature - too many to name but; (a) I love the mobile feature aspect and (b) speed....speed.... speed OMG the speed!

I would love to own a Spider mini. They are the perfect size.

My favorite feature of the upgrade is the jump to new button. The new look is awesome, I love it.

1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter... I want to see what the Spider mini is all about. Played the Spider Tour and a smaller footprint would be great for the eye at address.

2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum.. Darkmode is the best new feature for me, much better look IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back