CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 1: TaylorMade Spider Mini Putter

1. I currently use a Spyder Your Black. I love the feel and results, but it's a tad too big. The mini is the perfect size. And I love the color.

2. The dark mode is great.

Only a few more hours to enter.

The new contest badge is great. Good luck folks!

Not gonna enter as I love the two putters I have but this is a cool way to start off Paradise week!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I would love the putter because my niece's husband who I golf with a lot can't afford a nice one, and he'd love it. I like paying it forward.
My favorite feature on the new site (which looks fantastic btw) is the What's New listing which makes finding the latest posts extremely easy.

I can't putt for nothing, so at least I could look like I do.
I love the Mood feature. Makes me laugh.

Excellent start to the week, thanks JB & Golfergal!

1) Well, my mother in law "borrowed my old Spider Vicino" a few years ago and I dont think it's coming back. And as I'm expecting my first kid this winter I'd like to finish this year strong, which my 35 ppr is not going to allow me to do.
2) idk if a new feature or not, but love the in line gifs. If that's not new and I was just ignorant of that feature, I definitely like the speed upgrade on my mobile devices.

1. Because i need my friends to stop calling me Threeputt Shukur
2. Its amazingly organized and easier to navigare

1. I had some good success with the original Spider tour last year. Be interesting to see if the new tech is any better. Can’t deny the reputation that this shape has on tour.

2. Trying out Night Goofing mode as I type this. This new forum is working great and it’s nice to see Tapa working again.

1. I wanna put like the pros! But really I went and tested a lot of putters and this was by far my favorite.
2. The clean look and over all smoothness of the forum is so much nicer. Layout to usability its a great overhaul.

1.) I have never had a TaylorMade putter and really love the slick design. Want to see how it feels

2.) I love how easy it is to navigate the website. Makes it very simple and not confusing

1. I'd really like for my son to have a new putter
2. The navigation is so easy on the new site

It's the launch of our new forum and we want to celebrate, so welcome to Paradise Week! Every day this week we will have a new contest right on the THP Forum and throughout the week, we will have some fun and special announcements coming. For those that have been following the new software you probably already saw the countdown clock, which will be up anytime something fun is coming. It just struck zero.

Day 1 Prize
View attachment 8908138

If you have not checked out our guide on the new forum, you can do so here.

How to Enter
Entering this one is easy. As simple as posting in this thread and answering these 2 questions.
1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter
2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum

That's it. Then sit back until tomorrow when we announce the winner. And don't worry, if you don't win, there is a new contest coming every day, because after all...IT'S PARADISE WEEK here on THP.

1. Love the mid mallet look for alignment reasons.
2. It’s so hard to pick one but I love the gif and smiley accessibility!

1. I’ve tried a few out and have always loved the feel of the spider line. And this one is more compact. I dig it.

2. I love the new aesthetics and the overall ease of navigation.

1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter - well after 5 years away from the game, I need to start rebuilding my bag. The putter is the most important club, IMHO.

2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum - It might be short-lived, but the listings under "Mood" in your profile made me giggle.

I would love to try this putter. Hit a few balls with it.
new Forum is easier to use, more options and a much better experience

This one is now closed for entries. Winner will be announced this afternoon.

(1)Tried out the putter at the PGA store liked it would love to win it.
(2) New to the THP looking forward to all comments and tips to help my game and a good place to chat about the game

1. Why....I need a smaller mallet to hone my putting
2. Favorite feature of the forum. The variety of input and insights on golf equipment

1. My putting can definitely use a fresh start and what better way than a new putter.
2. Huge fan of being able to use GIFs!

Why I want a spider mini...............it's obvious, because that's what Spider Man plays...........
Great sight with lots of interesting forums and lets not over look the contests...............(y)

Why I want a spider mini...............it's obvious, because that's what Spider Man plays...........
Great sight with lots of interesting forums and lets not over look the contests...............(y)

Paradise Week contests ended last week.
Stay tuned for more coming in the future.

Back