CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 2: Mizuno ST190 Fairway Wood

Ok i tried on Tapatalk , I'm not near a computer right now

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

You don’t need to be. Go to internet browser on your phone and go to the forum. Our new software works perfectly mobile and most agree it’s better then tapatalk.

I have never tried a Mizuno driver or fairway wood, so this would be a great opportunity.

My game:

Many years ago I played a full bag of Mizuno woods and irons but most recently I tried a newer Mizuno 3 wood that a friend had at the range.

My game:

1. When is the last time you tried a Mizuno metal wood? Never
2. Describe your golf game in a GIF and use our handy new feature with GIPHY to post it.

I have never tried a Mizuno Fairway wood
And the state of my Golf Game:

Had a st180 3w earlier this year for 2 months. Really liked it, just wasn't better than the m6

1) I have only demoed a Mizuno driver a few years ago (the one with the blue crown and orange shaft). Never a fairway wood!

2)

Last edited:
Have actually never given Mizuno woods a try.

1. I haven't tried a Mizuno wood since I last hit the ST180

I have never actually hit a Mizuno wood. Heard great things about them.

1. My buddy used to own the blue Mizuno fairway woods and I’d hit them occasionally. I thought they looked fantastic at address and sounded/felt so solid.

1. I had a hybrid from them during the box 850 series I believe. It was good, but then I couldn’t hit hybrids so I basically gave up on it

I have never hit mizuno woods but recently purchased a set of mizuno irons.

Dumpster fire

I have never used a fairway wood, love to try one though!

Last edited:
I’ve never tried a mizuno metal wood.

I havnt tried a Mizuno wood but would love to!

Have never hit a Mizuno metal wood!

I’ve never hit a Mizuno wood. I’ve owned irons but never a fairway wood or driver from them.

I have never tried a Mizuno fairway wood.

You don’t need to be. Go to internet browser on your phone and go to the forum. Our new software works perfectly mobile and most agree it’s better then tapatalk.
So on Tapatalk I see man with unsupported video is that normal?

I have yet to try a Mizuno metal wood, but would love to give it a shot.

As for my overall golf game...

Honestly have not tried a Mizuno metal wood...but would love to!

Hold on tight! #wildride

Also when I try to go to forum in the browser it directs me back to Tapatalk, I'm not sure how to go there on my phone I guess I need my laptop or remove the forum from Tapatalk?

Back