CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 2: Mizuno ST190 Fairway Wood

1. I haven't yet tried a Mizuno Fairway or Driver.

1. The last time I tried a Mizuno fairway wood was this past March when I was getting fit for new clubs. Amazing feel and very hot pff the club head.

I have never hit a Mizuno FW

I’ve never tried one...

1. Never used one!

I hit the Mizuno ST190G and it was a close second behind the Epic Flash at my fitting, would love to check this bad boy out!

1. When is the last time you tried a Mizuno metal wood? I would say 4-5 years ago was the last time.

2. Describe your golf game in a GIF and use our handy new feature with GIPHY to post it.

I haven’t tried one but would love the chance.

1. When is the last time you tried a Mizuno metal wood? Never
2. Describe your golf game in a GIF and use our handy new feature with GIPHY to post it.

I currently play a Muzino hybrid, I’m very happy with it, enough so that I’d seriously use on of their fairway woods.

I have never tried a Mizuno club outside the wedge I received at The Budget Championship.
My game:

Last edited:
I have never played Mizuno woods although played Mizuno irons for nearly 10 years and like the product. Interested in trying.

My game bounces between this:

And this

1. I have never tried a Mizuno Wood. I have the JPX 919 tour irons tho and love them!

Never hit their woods but own and played their irons and a putter.

I’ve never tried a Mizuno club.

1. Never tried a Mizuno club.

Still searching for the right FW.

1.) I actually am using the ST190 driver right now. Love it, would love to add fairway woods

2.)

Unfortunately I haven’t tried mizuno golf clubs.

My golf game:
Or

I tried the newest woods and driver at a mizuno demo day in June. I liked them a lot but only walked away with some irons.

1. When is the last time you tried a Mizuno metal wood? I demoed ST190 this year at Golf Galaxy. I loved it but didn't have the funding

2. My golf game....see below

Back