CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 2: Mizuno ST190 Fairway Wood

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It's the launch of our new forum and we want to celebrate, so welcome to Paradise Week! Every day this week we will have a new contest right on the THP Forum and throughout the week, we will have some fun and special announcements coming. Day 1 was a new putter and that winner will be announced today. Day 2 is here and it is one of the most underrated FW Woods that I tested this year. The Mizuno ST190.

Day 2 Prize

Mizuno.jpg

If you have not checked out our guide on the new forum, you can do so here.

How to Enter
Entering this one is easy. As simple as posting in this thread and answering these 2 questions.
1. When is the last time you tried a Mizuno metal wood?
2. Describe your golf game in a GIF and use our handy new feature with GIPHY to post it.

If you don't know how to do it, it's super easy. Follow these two steps in your reply and you are all set. Easy, fun and could win a great fairway wood.

Click the little GIF icon in the reply bar.
Step 1.jpg

Type in a word or phrase that describe your golf game and choose a GIF that you like. Then press reply.
Step 2.jpg

That's it. Then sit back until tomorrow when we announce the winner. And don't worry, if you don't win, there is a new contest coming every day, because after all...IT'S PARADISE WEEK here on THP.

I've never tried any Mizuno clubs.

My golf game:

Ah yeah! Good luck people!

And check out that review on this one on the homepage! ;)

I have never tried Mizuno products

This sums up my game at the moment

Loving Paradise week!

1- My dad played an old MP650 5 wood. Thing was loong but not the most forgiving. Hit it the other day at the range when jim54 came over.

State of my golf game-

I’ve never tried a Mizuno fairway wood.

My golf game is generally

1. When is the last time you tried a Mizuno metal wood? Unfortunately never.
2. Describe your golf game in a GIF and use our handy new feature with GIPHY to post it.

1. When is the last time you tried a Mizuno metal wood?
I've never tried a Mizuno metal wood before. Could be it my first time? ?

I tried a ST-190 driver earlier this year, The head was very nice and produced some good numbers but the Atmos Blue did not jive with my swing. I sold it to member @Sooner21 here on the marketplace section. If I am lucky enough to win this contest I will send it to him free of charge. I will have a new bag in December at the Grandaddy so I would like to share the love.

The pulled tee shot.

Ive never had the opportunity to try mizuno golf clubs. But have heard great things about how good they are.:banana:

I hit the ST-190 Driver and heard there was a 3 wood but I have not seen it in person. I loved the feel of the Mizuno but ended up going a different direction. I am missing a 3 wood in my bag at the moment.. and this one is purty!

Playing the ST180 FW right now. Would love an upgrade. Mizuno makes phenomenal clubs.

My golf game? Well...at the moment...

Last edited:
Thank you THP for another great Paradise Week Contest!

1. When is the last time you tried a Mizuno metal wood? Never tried a Mizuno Metalwood

I have never gamed a Mizuno FW. It would look nice in the bag with the JPX900 forged irons though.

I love playing, no matter the outcome

1. I have never tried a Mizuno golf club. The closest I've come is a Mizuno baseball glove I've had since high school....
2. My golf game is like a roller coaster ride:

Ive never had the opportunity to try mizuno golf clubs. But have heard great things about how good they are.:banana:

Don't forget the 2nd part of your entry.

I use to play have a Mizuno JPX 850 fairway wood in my bag and I loved it!! I haven't tried any of the new fairway woods though.

My golf game at the moment:

Never tried one.

I have never tried a Mizuno metal wood, but have always heard great things about them.

I tried one 2 years ago, we didn't work out

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

I tried one 2 years ago, we didn't work out

You are missing the 2nd part of your entry.
Instead of tapatalk, try using the browser and you will see a ton of cool new features : )

I have a st180 driver and love it and would like to add more mizuno products.

You are missing the 2nd part of your entry.
Instead of tapatalk, try using the browser and you will see a ton of cool new features : )
Ok i tried on Tapatalk , I'm not near a computer right now

Back