CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 2: Mizuno ST190 Fairway Wood

I've never tried a fairway wood from Mizuno, although I have used their wedges for years.

Current state of my game (due to being wildly inconsistent from day to day):

When is the last time you tried a Mizuno metal wood?
Never tried a Mizuno metal wood

Golf game:

It's the launch of our new forum and we want to celebrate, so welcome to Paradise Week! Every day this week we will have a new contest right on the THP Forum and throughout the week, we will have some fun and special announcements coming. Day 1 was a new putter and that winner will be announced today. Day 2 is here and it is one of the most underrated FW Woods that I tested this year. The Mizuno ST190.

Day 2 Prize

View attachment 8908226

If you have not checked out our guide on the new forum, you can do so here.

How to Enter
Entering this one is easy. As simple as posting in this thread and answering these 2 questions.
1. When is the last time you tried a Mizuno metal wood?
2. Describe your golf game in a GIF and use our handy new feature with GIPHY to post it.

If you don't know how to do it, it's super easy. Follow these two steps in your reply and you are all set. Easy, fun and could win a great fairway wood.

Click the little GIF icon in the reply bar.
View attachment 8908227

Type in a word or phrase that describe your golf game and choose a GIF that you like. Then press reply.
View attachment 8908228

That's it. Then sit back until tomorrow when we announce the winner. And don't worry, if you don't win, there is a new contest coming every day, because after all...IT'S PARADISE WEEK here on THP.
Have never tried a Mizuno.

Goodluck to all that enter!
I am really enjoying all posts.

1. never tried one so thanks for the opportunity

Hmm, like many on here, I've never tried a Mizuno wood, only irons.

1. When is the last time you tried a Mizuno metal wood? I have never tried a Mizuno metal wood only hybrids and irons.

I've never had the opportunity to hit any Mizuno offerings

I have honestly never tried a Mizuno wood product. The woods locally are like a unicorn.... unseen mythical beasts.

I have never hit a Mizuno fairway wood. I play 919 HM irons and a Mizuno 4H but I have never hit a FW wood. My golf game in an gifphy

I've never tried a Mizuno club, let alone a fairway wood.

I have never tried any Mizuno clubs.

My golf game at the moment:

All Mizuno bag now, just need to upgrade from my JPX EZ and bag a 3 wood.
My golf game...

I've got a Mizuno driver. Never tried a fw wood.

I've never used a Mizuno club of any kind, but the company has a great reputation.

Current game status

In all honesty, I've never tried one. HOWEVER, I'm totally intrigued by this company and their philosophy toward golf! They've sold me on their irons. I'd love to try their fairway metals!

I play Mizuno irons, not woods. It has been many years since I hit a Mizuno wood.

I’ve never had the opportunity to try mizuno clubs I’ve always had to golf on a budget.

Me getting home after a rough round

I have never hit a Mizuno Metal Wood, unfortunately.

My golf game:

I game an ST180 driver and JPX919HM irons. I'd love to bridge the gap with a Mizuno 3w.

As for my golf game

I tried a Mizuno wood in August Really liked it. My golf game is smooth...

Back