CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 3: PING G410 Plus Driver

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It's the launch of our new forum and we want to celebrate, so welcome to Paradise Week! Every day this week we will have a new contest right on the THP Forum and throughout the week, we will have some fun and special announcements coming. Day 1 was a new putter and that winner was announced. Day 2 was a Mizuno ST190 FW Wood and that winner is announced today. Day 3 is a PING G410 Plus Driver.

Day 3 Prize
Ping Small.jpg

If you have not checked out our guide on the new forum, you can do so here.

How to Enter
Entering this one is easy and should be fun.
1. Tell us why you want to win the new PING G410 Plus driver in this thread.
2. Use our new Smiley/Emoji bar to describe your mood right now. If you don't know how to do that, here is an easy step by step and it takes about 3 clicks of the mouse.

Step 1, click the Smiley button to activate the bar below
Step 1.jpg

Step 2, click the drop down arrow to bring up all of the choices including brands
Step 2.jpg
Step 3, choose your mood based on the hundreds of choices that exist.
Step 3.jpg

That's it. Then sit back until tomorrow when we announce the winner. And don't worry, if you don't win, there is a new contest coming every day, because after all...IT'S PARADISE WEEK here on THP.

1) I usually like Ping drivers and I’ve heard this one is a beast!

2)?

Good luck all!

?
I need this driver because I have never played a ping driver and all my buddies say this driver is legit

1. Why wouldn’t you want this Awesomeness!!!

?

1) because my g400 max is a fairway finding beast, and the new 410 could give me added speed, distance, and accuracy

Feeling ? (looks nervous to me) because we have a surprise inspection from the department of health today #funtimes

Thanks for the contest! Good luck all!

Looks like a sleek club and they have a great reputation

current mood :cool:

1. That matte black crown just looks so mean and menacing, I love it! I've never played Ping before, but I was close to getting the G400, so I would thoroughly enjoy trying a better adjustable version of that G400, in the G410!
2. Mood right now is :coffee: , because it's still early and I need some help waking up!

1. Driver has always been a weakness of mine, but I'm going through the process of trying to improve and learn it. I can't think of a better company or product to try this with than Ping. Engineering that simply works.

2o_O:eek:

My G400 driver is awesome, so the G410 should be...awesomer!!

:ping: :rockon:

1. This seems like the most forgiving driver out there along with the Epic Flash I have, but the G410 Plus might be a bit lower spin which would help since I hit it so high.

2. :whistle:

1. It's definitely time to upgrade from my G400, moveable weight is a must have for me.

2. :oops:

Need to drop more bombs. Played a k15 for years and love the shape of ping drivers.

:sleep::coffee:

Last edited:
I would like to try a two driver setup and this would be a great compliment to my TS3

(y)

Wow, great prize! I hit this bad boy at a fitting and loved it. Good luck, everyone!

1. I want to win the Ping G410 Plus because I did have a Ping G a few years back and really liked it. Not sure why I got rid of it but would like to give Ping drivers another shot.

2. :cool:

1. Tell us why you want to win the new PING G410 Plus driver in this thread.
Two hours ago I went to local shop and they had free fitting availble due to marketing event. They asked what I would like to try and I stated Ping G410 Plus as it was the only one that I hadn't tried yet from their cart. They handed me one with stock Tensei Orange 60 stiff shaft, 10.5 degree model. Warmed up a bit and started swinging easy shots. Wow, what a sound. Upped the game a bit and started hitting real swings. It just felt so stable, very forgiving and straight. I would've bought it immediately if our washing machine didn't break down yesterday and if I didn't just order a new putter to replace my soon-to-die 2-ball. And yes, it crossed my mind ("Honey, instead of washing machine, I bought a new driver :love:")

2. Use our new Smiley/Emoji bar to describe your mood right now.
:cool: Because I just ordered a new putter (Odyssey O-Works #7 with SS Midslim 2.0)
? Because of sleep deprevation caused by flu (and kids in flu)
?? Because Mikko Korhonen and Tapio Pulkkanen are in MW PGA Championship in Wentworth this week

I’ve been trying to find a driver that helps me be accurate and longer. As a shorter hitter I’ll take any distance I can get into the fairway. As a lefty I’ve struggled with trying to find the right combinations to demo and general reviews on this seem like it could give everything I’ve tried a good run for its money. Ping clubs exude forgiveness and I’m sad I never tried them before until recently.

?I guess I'm feeling a little "spacey" today. But I'm feeling a bit more ?‍♂️ now that I'm finally starting to get comfortable in my new job.

Last edited:
I would love to win the Ping driver. Time to upgrade from my Taylor made M1.:love:

I would love to win the new g410 driver so I could trade in my other driver for. some wedges lol

o_O

1. Because this is the state of my current driver. Not that my game would know any difference
sx9IL4P_d.jpg

2. ?

I would like this driver because my driving needs an overhaul!
:golf::poop:

I currently play a G400 Max and would like to compare it to a newer version. :)

I need a quality driver for consistency. Never used a ping driver, hoping this will get my game in shape.:cool:

Back