CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 3: PING G410 Plus Driver

That thing is a monster. I want to drive it even further!
?

I would just love some new technology. I’ve been playing a Cleveland launcher from 2007 and Titleist DCI irons from 2001. I would love to upgrade my bag.
???

1) I’ve always played with Ping drivers and love the feel of them. Have heard great things about the G410 and would love to have it in my bag!

2)?

Because my bag is lacking a Ping club and no bag should be without something Ping.

:p:p

1. I want to win the driver because I am convinced that no matter what, it’s always the clubs fault and I am tired of being less than exceptional at golf.

:love::love::love: (Because the other half is home from a trip today and I got to golf)

I have never owned a ping driver and would love to have one as I have hit a few at the local golf shops and loved them!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

My current driver is just not jiving and I have a Mexico golf trip coming up. I have never had a better driver than my old G20. Time to go back and swing a Ping!

:cool::p(y)

1. Id love to win the g410, not for myself but for my buddy who’s a few years into learning the game but desperately needs equipment from this century! I love my g410 as it’s so forgiving and I’d love to gift him something like this!

2. :eek::eek::eek: Just in awe of paradise week!

:). I want to win this driver because I am really into golf and would love to switch my driver to ping. I eventually want to switch all my clubs to ping. I have also tried my friend's driver and I loved it and instantly gained 15 yds. I instantly improved my game with the driver I tried.

I am feeling great today. :)

Need to find some fairways with this gorgeous beast

?

I want to win it because I've never played a single Ping club, and everyone says this one is great.

My mood is :( because I had to turn down a round of golf after work today due to a dentist appointment.

Just turned 60! Need the yards!!!:cool::p

I just recently picked up golf. I bought new irons but I’m using a Dunlop driver that is from the early 2000’s. I think it’s time for an upgrade. I love the design :):)(y)

I need distance off the tee and I believe this Ping driver will help me squeeze more distance out there so I can use shorter clubs on my second shot. If I am lucky enough to win it, it would be mind blowing.

?

o_O

How I feel every time I hit my current Ping driver. The distance off the tee never ceases to surprise me. Would love more of that with the G410!

1. I would love the Ping G410 Plus driver because it was the driver that impressed me most this season of all the drivers I tried. Loved the feel, loved the sound, loved the performance. Just didn't buy because I couldn't swing it on my golf budget. Awesome club though.

2. ??♥:ping:&:thp: ?

1. Was fitted for one but wasn’t able to buy it bc of cost.

:cool:

:egyptian:I really enjoy my Ping equipment. I have had G5G10, G15, etc drivers and now have a G driver and G410 fairway woods and hybrids. I would absolutely enjoy updating my driver to a 410! Love my Ping equipment and bag!:cool::joy:

1. G410 has long been on my ponder list as every time I hit one in a store I come away impressed

2. :sleep::sleep::sleep:

1. My current driver is a low MOI driver and I desperately need the stability of the Ping G410 Plus. Can't have my 68 year old dad outdrive me anymore
2. :banana::ping::thankyou::golf2:

Back