CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 3: PING G410 Plus Driver

1. I would like to win this driver because I here is awesome and really great for my swing speed and slight slice. Plus, honestly its time for an upgrade my current GBB is 3 years old and I need all the help I can get!

2. ?️‍♂️:love: :ping:

1. Need a new driver because my 15 year old cobra needs a grip and it will cost more than the club is worth.
2.:p

I would love to win this driver. I am trying to find a driver that I can be consistent with and with good distance. Volunteering at Sanderson farms golf tournament in Jackson, MS right at the moment. :cool::cool:

I want to win this driver because the Old Taylormade just isn't cutting anymore. Old faithful is getting pretty old...o_O

Living in Japan it sucks buying equipment in general but drivers are expensive.(can be $700 for off the shelf no fitting) I'm stuck buying 3-4 generations back.:unsure:

:mad: I can’t hit this M3 consistently to save my life... I hear the G410 is very forgiving

I've heard the sound this driver makes first hand. My buddy likes to hit it passed me using his G410 plus. I think he'll feel bad if I hit a cute little cut a few yards by him with this.

:egyptian:

1. Tell us why you want to win the new PING G410 Plus driver in this thread. **Becuase I just put a PING G Set in my bag and I'd love to replace my old Callaway driver to Ping G410 I only hear the nicest thing about. Please make my dream come true! Thanks!!

2. Use our new Smiley/Emoji bar to describe your mood right now. :love::love::love:

1. I'd love to win this contest because I think the Ping G410 is only driver that could possible dethrone my epic flash driver now. Might be the only driver available now that could match EF in forgiveness on off center hits.

2. ⛳ because i'd rather be golfing that working

1. I have never played a ping driver but loved the ping hybrid I used to have.

2. :golf:

I haven’t had any club upgrades in over ten years and the ping driver would be a great upgrade.

I've been playing a PING G20 since it came out... It's time for some new technology in my driver slot.
:sleep::cautious:

1. I love golf and want to hit bombs, but I am still using a Nike Vapor Fly (blue driver)... Need an update
2. ??

It's the launch of our new forum and we want to celebrate, so welcome to Paradise Week! Every day this week we will have a new contest right on the THP Forum and throughout the week, we will have some fun and special announcements coming. Day 1 was a new putter and that winner was announced. Day 2 was a Mizuno ST190 FW Wood and that winner is announced today. Day 3 is a PING G410 Plus Driver.

Day 3 Prize
View attachment 8908352

If you have not checked out our guide on the new forum, you can do so here.

How to Enter
Entering this one is easy and should be fun.
1. Tell us why you want to win the new PING G410 Plus driver in this thread.
2. Use our new Smiley/Emoji bar to describe your mood right now. If you don't know how to do that, here is an easy step by step and it takes about 3 clicks of the mouse.

Step 1, click the Smiley button to activate the bar below
View attachment 8908353

Step 2, click the drop down arrow to bring up all of the choices including brands
View attachment 8908354
Step 3, choose your mood based on the hundreds of choices that exist.
View attachment 8908355

That's it. Then sit back until tomorrow when we announce the winner. And don't worry, if you don't win, there is a new contest coming every day, because after all...IT'S PARADISE WEEK here on THP.

1) to be completely honest I have never owned a single Ping club until about 2 weeks ago. I purchased an i20 23 degree hybrid and it is absolutely unbelievable. I have hit the 410 a couple of Times when i caddy for players with the driver and it’s amazing!! This driver and the 400 series have been hands down ahead of the rest of the driver industry and I want to have the chance to jump on board.

2) :banana:

-Patrick Webster

1. Love new equipment especially baller Ping drivers. I need a Ping driver to complete my set of Ping clubs. A new one is a plus since I only buy used!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m a huge ping fan. I believe no one else does as much R&D as them. They make the best equipment out there. I have the G and would love the new g410.

:oops:

1. I would like to win this because it’s about time for me to replace my R1 driver.

2. ?

Back