CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 3: PING G410 Plus Driver

1) My driver at the moment is from the 1950s it belonged to my grandfather. I need an upgrade.
2)?

1.) I have a ping g25 right now, really would love to upgrade. Hit this at the superstore and loved it.

2.) ?

1. I would love to hit bombs with a new ping that looks so cool.:p
2. :golf::welcome:

It's the launch of our new forum and we want to celebrate, so welcome to Paradise Week! Every day this week we will have a new contest right on the THP Forum and throughout the week, we will have some fun and special announcements coming. Day 1 was a new putter and that winner was announced. Day 2 was a Mizuno ST190 FW Wood and that winner is announced today. Day 3 is a PING G410 Plus Driver.

Day 3 Prize
View attachment 8908352

If you have not checked out our guide on the new forum, you can do so here.

How to Enter
Entering this one is easy and should be fun.
1. Tell us why you want to win the new PING G410 Plus driver in this thread.
2. Use our new Smiley/Emoji bar to describe your mood right now. If you don't know how to do that, here is an easy step by step and it takes about 3 clicks of the mouse.

Step 1, click the Smiley button to activate the bar below
View attachment 8908353

Step 2, click the drop down arrow to bring up all of the choices including brands
View attachment 8908354
Step 3, choose your mood based on the hundreds of choices that exist.
View attachment 8908355

That's it. Then sit back until tomorrow when we announce the winner. And don't worry, if you don't win, there is a new contest coming every day, because after all...IT'S PARADISE WEEK here on THP.
I would like to receive a PING G410 driver to replace my TaylorMade R7 Quad
?️‍♀️??????

My driver is not really working for me. I've tried this new driver and I can say I would certainly love to have it!

:)

1. My current driver M1 is failing miserably. Need to unplug it and plug into a BRAND NEW DRIVER...LIKE THIS PING G410 PLUS DRIVER!!!! (price is right voice)
2. :twist::ping::joy:

1. The G410 Plus looks beastly and all the reviews that I've seen have been great.
2. ?

The reason I would like to win the Ping G410 is because my old Cobra F6 is already obsolete. And winning stuff is always good :egyptian:

Currently playing ping G30 driver and would LOVE to upgrade. Plus it would look nice next to my G400 5w.....;):coffee:(y)

Why do I want that sweet Ping 410 driver? Easy. Since the recent exorcism performed upon me has rid me of my demonically possessed driver swing, and I am now swinging with heavenly abandon from the tee once again, it is only right that I have a driver sent down to us from the Gods of Mount Olympus!

As for my mood ...

I have the dreaded man-cold so...

??:banghead::surrender:

It's the launch of our new forum and we want to celebrate, so welcome to Paradise Week! Every day this week we will have a new contest right on the THP Forum and throughout the week, we will have some fun and special announcements coming. Day 1 was a new putter and that winner was announced. Day 2 was a Mizuno ST190 FW Wood and that winner is announced today. Day 3 is a PING G410 Plus Driver.

Day 3 Prize
View attachment 8908352

How to Enter
2. Use our new Smiley/Emoji bar to describe your mood right now. If you don't know how to do that, here is an easy step by step and it takes about 3 clicks of the mouse.

View attachment 8908353

Step 2, click the drop down arrow to bring up all of the choices including brands
View attachment 8908354
View attachment 8908355

That's it. Then sit back until tomorrow when we announce the winner. And don't worry, if you don't win, there is a new contest coming every day, because after all...IT'S PARADISE WEEK here on THP.

I tried a demo of it and Love this driver, more forgiving than my old beat up one. :alien:

Day 3 Prize
View attachment 8908352

How to Enter

View attachment 8908353

View attachment 8908354
View attachment 8908355

Need some new tech in the bag and my bank acct is being used for beer

1) never been able to afford a NEW driver and as a competitive golfer I feel like I leave some on the table with older equipment

2):sneaky:

I would love to win this driver.....because I could finally call myself a Champion!:D

My driver recently broke. My friend Tried the club and it was bit to soft so he broke the shaft! It would be so awsome to not having to pay for a new one!;)

I would love a new driver and Ping is tip top shelf. If its good enough for Bubba then its better than good for me.
Below is the new Ping driver (the knight in black) taking on all competitor drivers. That's my mood, ready to tee it up!

:starwars:

-thanks,
spottedrooster

1. Ping has been killing it with their drivers lately and I am overdue for some added distance and forgiveness in my bag.

2. :cool:

I am currently a senior at high school that has no money to spend on golf clubs. I work about 30 hours a week and play on the varsity golf team for my high school. I work at the Uniontown Country Club for pretty much all of the golf season. The money I use from my job goes towards a lot of other things as you could imagine. Right now I am hitting a Cobra Amp and I absolutely hate it, but it does what I need it to do. I could use a nice new driver to swing and look down and get that excitement of a new club I’m not used to. I have hit ping woods in the past and I love the sound and vibration they make when you hit the ball in the center of the face.

Back