CONTEST Paradise Week Day 5: Cleveland Frontline Putter

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It's the launch of our new forum and we wanted to celebrate, so this week has been Paradise Week! Every day this week we have had a new contest right on the THP Forum and throughout the week, we have had some fun and special announcements as well. Day 5 is here and it is the final day and it is a good one. Here is your chance to win a Cleveland Frontline Putter.

Day 4 Prize
Cleveland Small.jpg

If you have not checked out our guide on the new forum, you can do so here.

How to Enter
Entering this one is easy.
Tell us in this thread, why you want the Cleveland Putter. If you missed our review, you can find it here

That's it. Then sit back until tomorrow when we announce the winner. And don't worry, if you don't win, there is a new contest coming every day, because after all...IT'S PARADISE WEEK here on THP.

I’d love to pass this one on to a friend who’s just picking the game back up again. He’s putting with a putter shaped object from Old Tom’s era. (Roughly) He can use all the help he can get. :ROFLMAO:

Just getting back into the game so everything in my bag is outdated and could use an upgrade

I would love to win this putter so that I can compare it to my Odyssey but also to give it to Jen as I want to update her entire bag to new clubs and this would be a good start for her

I miss way to many putts under 5' and the tech in this is supposed to mitigate those types of misses. I can't tell you how pleased I'd be to start making those putts more consistently.

I like the idea of the weight forward & I've been playing a mallet similarly shaped (TM) lately. I'd like to give this one a roll along side it

Need a blade style putter I have an old Ram Zebra putter but would love to add this

Don’t sleep on these people!

If you want to know more there’s a review on the tech and the Elevado shape on the homepage!

This is so jam packed with technology and innovation. I cannot wait to try this putter with a new feel of the movement of weighting. Looking forward to the insert face and the feel of the ball of this putter.

My putting sucks and all I’ve ever used are milled putters with no insert. Time to try a putter with some technology

I fell in love with the look of the new golf line by Cleveland and this putter is right up my alley! I can’t put to save my life but this one looks like it could make me marginally less crappy at it! :)

I would love to try the weight forward concept, love new innovation and maybe this change will turn my 5-10 footers into birdies ?!

The review for this putter has me very interested...besides, my Stroke Lab putter could always use some competition!!

I am a blade putter guy. My Karsten Ping Pal2 has been a loyal friend. But it’s time to retire her to Florida and pick up some new tech. ✌️

It has to be better than my Carbonite putter, right???
Can you tell I need a new full bag?

I really want to upgrade my putter finally. Been playing with a first model 2ball putter. I've gotten a few newer ones but have given them to my son who plays HS golf and it's time for dad to upgrade and keep a nice one for myself!

I currently have an older cleveland putter and would love to upgrade. Cleveland makes great putters and the technology in this one seems to make this one another home run.
I think the best part of this putter is the weighted face to increase the center of gravity to make for a steady stroke. This would be the perfect upgrade to my current putter.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Would really like to compare this against my Odyssey. I could then give the odd one out to my wife. :cool:

I want to switch back to that style of putter and that Cleveland Putter looks awesome!(y)

I'm intrigued by the weight positioning mentioned in the review. Also seems much less distracting while standing over the ball.

Great review @Jman

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Cleveland putters have always been great quality AND great value, and now I'm playing a better shape for myself, I'd love to give these another go with their tech and feel.

I would like to compare this with my Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft #12!

I would love a new putter. My current putter is probably 10 years old and maybe it can help me with all my putting woes!!! :p

Back