CONTEST Paradise Week Day 5: Cleveland Frontline Putter

I have an Odyssey putter, but I suck with it. I went back to my broomstick Ping putter from a few years ago. I grab my shirt ala Berhard Langer. It's better than the Odyssey right now. That's why I need a new putter!

Will this putter improve my game on the green?
Possibly.

Will this putter make me look better on the green?
Definitely.

Oh wow!. I've been trying to get my hands on one of these to give it a roll since release. The tech looks really interesting. I would love to add this to the bag.

I love my Odyssey but willing to try it out;)

I’ve never liked Cleveland putter, I had an HB 1 and it felt cheap. I picked the frontline putter up the other day, (not know it was a Cleveland) and it felt amazing and I was dropping putts all over the store! Needless to say, this putter is AWESOME, my fav is the elevado :cool:

Firstly, these putters are packed with tech! Wow! But what I really like is the high MOI - I need all the help I can get in that area. The other aspect that stands out to me: they just plain look cool. What a great colour combo. A smart, clean finish!

And what do you know... the model available for lefties is the face balanced ELEVADO. Perfect!

I love PUTTERS!!!! Always looking for that putter that is going to make the bombs drop. The Frontline looks like the one.

After reading the informative and passionate review of the Cleveland Frontline putters here on THP by Jman, I have determined that this is a putter that I would want to have in my bag.

I really like the thick alignment aid and the black finish will frame the ball really well.

Some of these companies need a shot in the bag! They are making fantastic products and just need a voice to shout it on the mountain tops!

I want the Cleveland Frontline putter because it represents a shift from the conventional wisdom that has been driving putter technology the last decade or so. Cleveland is trying to reinvent the way putters are made and I want to be a part of that movement. I’ve been using Cleveland wedges for a few years now and would love to add more Cleveland to the bag. I want to hit my putts straighter and the frontline is the way to do it.

Is love the Cleveland putter as I am using a hand-me-down from a friend. Hopefully would save me from three putting

I’ve only ever played with Cleveland putters. I’ve got a Classic Belly (that I’ve never “bellied”), and has a Smart Square that I loved for a while. I’d really like to try this new offering, and keep my putting in the Cleveland family.

I'd like to try a putter with more tech. The weight placement and supposed benefits are enticing.

My putter is running on fumes. I bought it for 10 buck from a flea market so the Cleveland putter would be a great improvement l

It's the launch of our new forum and we wanted to celebrate, so this week has been Paradise Week! Every day this week we have had a new contest right on the THP Forum and throughout the week, we have had some fun and special announcements as well. Day 5 is here and it is the final day and it is a good one. Here is your chance to win a Cleveland Frontline Putter.

Day 4 Prize
View attachment 8908734

If you have not checked out our guide on the new forum, you can do so here.

How to Enter
Entering this one is easy.
Tell us in this thread, why you want the Cleveland Putter. If you missed our review, you can find it here

That's it. Then sit back until tomorrow when we announce the winner. And don't worry, if you don't win, there is a new contest coming every day, because after all...IT'S PARADISE WEEK here on THP.

Oh boy. These look hot. Gaming a Cleveland putter lately. 34 putts yesterday. Room for improvement.

Great giveaway today! I have never owned a new putter from a top oem and could really use the boost to my game. Putting has held me back this summer.

I would love to try it out as it's the spot in my bag I change the least but would benefit the most if it improved my putting!

I rolled a right handed Frontline Elevado in a store yesterday. Even though it's the wrong hand, it's a real sweet putter. I'd play this putter.

Cleveland putters are so underrated...best of luck to everyone!

I run a Cleveland putter today and really enjoy it. But it got a couple years on the back...

i bought a scotty cameron about 10 years ago and it has to been great to me but it's time to give something a new a try. always like cleveland clubs in general so i would love to give their new putter a shot.

Why I want the putter: I have been using the same putter for a long time and would love a new piece of golf technology!

There's got to be some tech behind toe/heel weights on the front. Never seen that before, and I never rolled a Cleveland putter before. This tech plus the insert has me thinking that I might have missed something.

Back