CONTEST Paradise Week Day 5: Cleveland Frontline Putter

I’ve been needing a new putter for years. My dad has a Cleveland putter and he loves it! Would love to win this thing!

Thanks guys!

I would be interested in comparing it to my PXG Mustang and Scotty Cameron Newport. I have hear things about the Cleveland putters, I just haven't tried them. This would be a great chance to try one.

I'd love to get this to put up against my SL putter. When it came out, it was touted as the best thing since Jesus died on Calvary and now, the review on this makes it sound like this is the best thing since the same period. They can't both be the best so I'd love to have a chance to putt them up against each other (pun intended).

I’d love to win this putter as I apparently am now a self proclaimed putter junkie and love my Cleveland HB4. I love taking different putters out and comparing them to one another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simply because it looks cool as hell

Had my putter for a long time and it's time to make a change. 4.0 model looks pretty solid with plumber-neck

One of my good buddies just switched from a Scotty to a Cleveland putter! Odd move, but he has been lights out putting with it. I want to try it as wel

My putting has been struggling lately and I don't have confidence in the older putter I'm using. I'm definitely a blade guy and love all the new features on the frontline putter.

I really need to get back to a blade style putter, would love to have this one! I just can’t get used to mallet style.

I want to win this Frontline putter so I can get back to draining putts again like I used to with my old HB#1!! Help me right my wrong!!

It's the launch of our new forum and we wanted to celebrate, so this week has been Paradise Week! Every day this week we have had a new contest right on the THP Forum and throughout the week, we have had some fun and special announcements as well. Day 5 is here and it is the final day and it is a good one. Here is your chance to win a Cleveland Frontline Putter.

Day 4 Prize
View attachment 8908734

If you have not checked out our guide on the new forum, you can do so here.

How to Enter
Entering this one is easy.
Tell us in this thread, why you want the Cleveland Putter. If you missed our review, you can find it here

That's it. Then sit back until tomorrow when we announce the winner. And don't worry, if you don't win, there is a new contest coming every day, because after all...IT'S PARADISE WEEK here on THP.
Cleveland putters have a wonderful feel. Especially this model Would like it in my bag!

Simply to make more putts and shoot lower scores.

Thank you THP for the Paradise week!

I’d love to win this because your review made me want to buy it and to win it would be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think there's only one model lefty, if it's not available as part of the contest, please disregard.

I'm good at squaring up a putter so rear MOI is less important to me. Very curious to try this face weighted approach!

I've had the same putter for years, but if it can help improve my game, I'm all for it!

Could always need improvement in my (3 to 4 three putted per round) so called putting.

It's the launch of our new forum and we wanted to celebrate, so this week has been Paradise Week! Every day this week we have had a new contest right on the THP Forum and throughout the week, we have had some fun and special announcements as well. Day 5 is here and it is the final day and it is a good one. Here is your chance to win a Cleveland Frontline Putter.

Day 4 Prize
View attachment 8908734

How to Enter
Tell us in this thread, why you want the Cleveland Putter. If you missed our review, you can find it here

That's it. Then sit back until tomorrow when we announce the winner. And don't worry, if you don't win, there is a new contest coming every day, because after all...IT'S PARADISE WEEK here on THP.

Day 4 Prize
View attachment 8908734

How to Enter

My grandson took up golf this year and is playing great. He's using my old putter and i would love to gift this putter to him at Christmas time. TY

I can’t hit a putt to save my life but it may be due to the fact that my 15 year old Scotty Cameron has a couple small chunks in the face so this would be a great upgrade

My Entry: I would like to win this putter because Cleveland offers a TON of useful technology into the Frontlines. The 2135 alignment makes perfect sense and I've been wanting to try, the Tungsten forward weighting is innovative, and the value that Cleveland puts into these at their pricepoint is truly impressive. I also like the Anser shape on this one.

I've been eyeballing a Frontline since they were released. Really a big fan of the color scheme and would love to game one. I think the tech behind this putter could be a game changer for a lot of people.

Right now I'm rocking a Cleveland HB and would love to see how my putting game changes with the newest line of putter technology from Cleveland.

I have odyssey putter it's has a long shaft, because I had a bad back years ago. Now back is healed up and would like to try regular shaft, and why not try to win one first.

Back