CONTEST Paradise Week Day 5: Cleveland Frontline Putter

I currently have a Cleveland HB Soft mallet, and would love to try out this new model. Especially in the blade option so I can decide which style I like better.

Both of my current gamers are larger mallet style. I would love to game a more standard putter but there are some budgetary restraints

Making more putts is good. I use to play a Huntington, so would love to try another Cleveland out.

will this help me stop the 3 putt bogeys?! or will it just look great in my bag?! can only answer that if i win!

I’d love to play with this putter! I didn’t grow up playing golf, but just got into the sport. All my clubs are either hand-me-downs or from the local thrift store. I’m looking to start building my bag with quality clubs and this putter would be a great start!

Just switched to a mallet and would love to compare. Not rolling putts like I used to so this would be a great addition to the bag.

I would love to win this putter since it offers more consistent putting and distance performance that I luck and need help on. Thanks!

I want the Cleveland putter to add the blade putter to my travel clubs. Going to play in Ireland next year on vacation and would love to use it there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just had my appendix taken out and currently putting is all i can do, mine is outdated so i would love a new one

I need a new putter to complete my Cleveland set of driver and irons, wedges that
I have had for 3 years and I love them. My odyssey putter is not working anymore!

I could totally use a new putter mine is old and frail time for something new

It would match my Cleveland irons nicely and replace my 10 year old Nike putter ?

I have been looking for a new putter to help improve my consistency. Putting is the weak point of my game and hoping this would give me the edge of feel and pace on the green! What a win this would be!! Thank you

I've always loved this shape and I would be very curious to see how the weight up front would affect performance. It's a beautiful putter! Plus I can honestly say, I have not owned a new putter in many years (always buying used).

I've really enjoyed my Huntington Beach putter from Cleveland, but it's about time to upgrade. Would love to be able to stay in the same family and see how their upgrades perform compared to my current gamer.

I’d love to have this putter because I just started golfing this year. I currently don’t have my own putter. I’m using a friends, just spent some money on a new Cleveland HB launcher Driver and I love it and would love to have this putter to go with it. I could use all the help I can get on the green!

I would like to get this Cleveland putter to help my putting game. It hurts when I work hard to land the ball on the green, then 3-putt with my current putter.

I would love to give this new technology a shot. I have gamed Cleveland putters in the past and think they are one of the best putters out there especially at their price point. My current gamer is a 2135 TFI 8.0 counterbalanced blade. Please help a THP'er out. ?

Who wouldn’t want this in their bag. It’s good looking well reviewed. Can’t wait to give it a try. :cool:

I’m sick and tired off 3 putting and missing short putts.

This Cleveland Frontline could be a game changer for me.:cool:

Two putt or to three putt. That is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
high handicaps with bad putts of outrageous fortune,
Or to take Arms (with a Cleveland Frontline putter) against a Sea of greens.

Will this putter allow me to sink more putts? Hope to find out :whistle:

Last edited:
I want to see what the tungsten forward weighting is all about.

I would love to win this putter because I’m so used to the traditional putter and I’ve got the TM Ghost right now and it’s just not the same. I’ve always wanted a Cleveland putter and the author of the reviews name is pretty much mine, so we’re like twins. So pick me!

Back