CONTEST Paradise Week Day 5: Cleveland Frontline Putter

I want to win this one simply because I like putters. I like the futuristic look with this still being a blade. They didn't get all goofy and make it look like a space ship. That makes me happy.

It's the launch of our new forum and we wanted to celebrate, so this week has been Paradise Week! Every day this week we have had a new contest right on the THP Forum and throughout the week, we have had some fun and special announcements as well. Day 5 is here and it is the final day and it is a good one. Here is your chance to win a Cleveland Frontline Putter.

Day 4 Prize
View attachment 8908734

If you have not checked out our guide on the new forum, you can do so here.

How to Enter
Entering this one is easy.
Tell us in this thread, why you want the Cleveland Putter. If you missed our review, you can find it here

That's it. Then sit back until tomorrow when we announce the winner. And don't worry, if you don't win, there is a new contest coming every day, because after all...IT'S PARADISE WEEK here on THP.
This putter is perfect for me it's the style I like and would go great with my Cleveland wedges I pray you pick me thank you

I would love to have it as I have a lot of mallet head putters. I have been wanting a blade putter. Reading the article about the forward positioning of the weight seems like i would be a great transition for me....

I left my current putter out in the backyard and now it’s kiiiiinda rusty:confused:

I have an old Cleveland classic and would like to see how far they've come in the last 15 years!

club collecting is more fun than sea shell collecting. and chicks dig it

Owned the Huntington Beach putter last year and was a huge fan, would love to see what else they have to offer.

I love Cleveland golf and I their products, so I have been waiting to get my hands on this putter, so now's my chance.

My putting needs a lift. A Frontline lift all the way to Cleveland Ohio.

-spottedrooster

I'd love to get this putter so I could finally update my dad's putter he's had from the 80's. Some old Ping Anser putter that he won't upgrade from

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I would like to win this putter because while I'm already pretty good at putting, this would make me unbeatable. That's the plan anyway.

Just started golfing. Have a putter from 1973ish that is bent. I need something that is good hahaha.

Putting is the worst part of my game. I can really use a quality Cleveland putter to stop my three putts and really improve my game.

I have an Odyssey dual rossie II. My struggle when I put is that I tend to putt and pick up the front of the club right when I make contact with the ball. I think the Cleveland frontline putter will help me keep the putter on the ground due to the weights in the front. This will help me improve my game.

My putter is several years old, so I'd like to upgrade it with more updated technology.

I would like to have this one in the bag i can use all the help I can get.

Because I have a putter with a far back CG putter and would like to see if I do in fact benefit from a CG location closer to the front.

I absolutely love the look of this putter and based on what I have read the tech in it is amazing so of course I would love to win it!!

The idea of high MOI blade putter that keeps the weight forward is probably the most intriguing design I've seen in a long time. I've always enjoyed the feel of Cleveland putters. I'd love to give this one a go.

I love trying new putters and would love to put this up against my Double Wide. The weight forward technology is interesting and makes sense to me.

Why do I want it? Because I'm a Cleveland golf equipment fanatic? Yes. Because I am in dire need of a new putter? Yes. Maybe because metal injection molding is hot right now? Yes. How about because it looks great? Abso-freakin-lutely all of the above... but the real reason I'd like to get this is BECAUSE I'M TIRED OF GIVING THOSE DAMN HOLES A RIM JOB. I'm hoping that the increased MOI will allow me to putt straight in, rather than just hanging out on the lip all day, bogeying. Let's get some pars, sink those birdies, break 80, let's do it, come on Cleveland, come on Hackers Paradise.

Last edited:
Back